Jersey Bully Owners

OP
Baconator

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
[MENTION=1169]Piamitch[/MENTION] yes I see you in there now, we are way north Passaic county probably 2.5-3 hours from you guys but I know a bunch of us are heading to Asbury Park on 4/20 for bullypalooza as well as heading to bullyfest which is hosted by Heavensent BD Rescue in the spring as well, they just haven't released the date yet.
[MENTION=7567]Richard Jones[/MENTION] I don't see you in the group.

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Hey ya'll...I"m a little late in posting, but I'm in the Vineland area. Can you count us in, please? Would love love love to meet other bullies and their parents

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Hey Baconator - what's going on in Asbury park? That's a bit of a drive for us but we could make it there. I can't find anything about it doing an internet search. Also...what's the Heaven Sent BD rescue event about and do you know what area that will be in?

Thanks a bunch! P.S. Love your name

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
[MENTION=563]bluesteelapd[/MENTION] Bullypalooza is at the Wonder Bar in Asbury Park. It's a fundraiser for Midatlantic Bulldog Rescue. Here's the flyer:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1363094122.374154.jpg
And a link: http://midatlanticbulldogrescue.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/spring20131.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
If you go to this link you can add yourself, it's a public group so anyone can join

http://www.englishbulldognews.com/forums/group.php?groupid=37

This is a mistake. There should be a test before you're allowed to join a Jersey based group. A test with questions like...

1. You're driving down the highway and a car cuts you off just before the jughandle. You..

a) Curse lightly under your breath and thank God you didn't crash.
b) Roll down the window and flip him the bird.
c) Floor it, chase him and yell how your uncle is going to send someone to bust his kneecaps.
d) what's a jughandle?

2. What is the best (only?) way to eat a taylor ham sandwich?

3. How many "rat burgers" can you eat without getting sick?

Important questions like that, stuff that you only know if you truly live in Jersey :)

OP
Baconator

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
This is a mistake. There should be a test before you're allowed to join a Jersey based group. A test with questions like...

1. You're driving down the highway and a car cuts you off just before the jughandle. You..

c) Floor it, chase him and yell how your uncle is going to send someone to bust his kneecaps.
d) what's a jughandle?

Important questions like that, stuff that you only know if you truly live in Jersey :)

hahahaha that's awesome, that would probably eliminate two non-jersey people that are in the group though and I kinda like them

OP
Baconator

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
[MENTION=4225]Twice[/MENTION] not sure if you are willing to drive into the city for events but Jen and I joined the midtown bully club on meetup.com and have been to one event and it's a blast. Most of he events are run by Bumper Rescue

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

d) what's a jughandle?

I would pass this quiz and I am Philly born/raised! :tease:

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart

d) what's a jughandle?

Hey [MENTION=4688]Baconator[/MENTION] this is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO easy

1) About the Car Cutting you off. I'd personally STOP dead in my tracks, as I've seen some of the rust buckets driving down Jorsey roads, and I really doubt they have insurance. I gotta keep my Pretty Delaware Car looking good ya know!

2) Is Taylor Ham, similar to Taylor Pork Roll ? either way, I would have to guess its like eating any delicious overstuffed sandwich, and that would be spread your legs while standing, and do 'The Lean' so if any juices fall, they dont splash your shoes :)

3) I dont think I'll touch the 'Rat Burger' stuff..

Remember, We GRACE your Presence when we travel from the Delaware Beaches to the 'Jorsey Shore' ya see ya all STAY In Jorsey, cause ya can't afford the $5.00 to LEAVE the State! (Jorsey is the only Prison State in the US, you can come IN for free, but in order to leave, you need to pay the tolls to exit, and the toll money I think go to the other states so they can HazMat exiting Vehicles :) :) :)

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Remember, We GRACE your Presence when we travel from the Delaware Beaches to the 'Jorsey Shore' ya see ya all STAY In Jorsey, cause ya can't afford the $5.00 to LEAVE the State! (Jorsey is the only Prison State in the US, you can come IN for free, but in order to leave, you need to pay the tolls to exit, and the toll money I think go to the other states so they can HazMat exiting Vehicles :) :) :)

:wtf2: :bat:

:fight:

OP
Baconator

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Wow Rick maybe it's a good thing you won't be at bullypalooza someone^^^^^^ might have knee capped you for that one lol

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
[MENTION=4688]Baconator[/MENTION] no no no...please no Knee Cap Jokes, we still dont know the outcome of Hershey's Knee yet! LOL [MENTION=4225]Twice[/MENTION] isnt the older sister to Snookie or anything is she? Just think if they would outlaw Hair Spray in Jorsey, it would SAVE the OZONE layer all by itself ! *running, very very Face in the opposite direction of Twice

Members online

No members online now.