Anyone around the North Chicago area?

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
Hey! Anyone in the North Chicago area? I'm in Great Lakes to be specific. I haven't seen another bully since moving here and I think Cleo misses "her kind." Where we just came from there were at least 3 or 4 others just in military housing alone but none here that I know of so far.

theparrisfive

Sep 16, 2011
Northwest Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
We are in northwest Indiana. Only about 30 minutes or so from Chicago. I'm guessing were on the other side from you

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

LaurenA

Nov 17, 2011
Elgin, Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Rook
I'm in the northwest suburbs. Not exactly in your area, but close enough if you ever wanted to meet up for a puppy play date. :)

OP
babybully

babybully

May 31, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
We are in northwest Indiana. Only about 30 minutes or so from Chicago. I'm guessing were on the other side from you

Yes, definitely the other side but I've driven through Indiana on my way to Michigan to visit family!! Does that count? lol

OP
babybully

babybully

May 31, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
I'm in the northwest suburbs. Not exactly in your area, but close enough if you ever wanted to meet up for a puppy play date. :)

Just Google-mapped you and realize we were pretty close to your area last night. We went to Schaumberg for dinner and it only took about 30 or so minutes to get there since there wasn't any traffic.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
We are in Milwaukee. And there is a Bully Rescue in Chicago so there have got to be a lot of bullies somewhere down there. But Chicago is such a large area it's hard telling if they would be any closer to you than we are.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
To add to what Lari said, there is a bully meet up group in Milwaukee that is fairly active. I think they are working on having a monthly meet up at one of the doggy daycare centers on the south side of Milw. That would only be 30-45 minutes from Great Lakes.

theparrisfive

Sep 16, 2011
Northwest Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
there is a Chicago meet up group too. I'm signed up for it ill look when I get on the computer and give ya the link :).

Trod1

Jul 2, 2012
Michigan
Bulldog(s) Names
Olive, Oscar
If you google the Chicago English Bulldog Meetup Group you will find their website. They have monthly events. We live quite a distance away but we have RSVP'd for the December Holiday meetup and it looks like it is going to be fun!

LaurenA

Nov 17, 2011
Elgin, Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Rook
Just Google-mapped you and realize we were pretty close to your area last night. We went to Schaumberg for dinner and it only took about 30 or so minutes to get there since there wasn't any traffic.

LOL, It always amazes me how quickly you can get around when there is no traffic. Several years ago, I commuted to the north-side for work, and it would easily take an hour and half during rush hour. But yes, Schaumburg isn't too far!

I haven't been able to do any of the CEBR meetups yet, but hoping to eventually make it to one! Bulldogs are so funny together.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.