www.meetup.com/engbulldog

Ls400ii

Aug 19, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Nugget
I recently found this website in a pet newspaper I picked up at The Fiesta Pet Deli in Pompano Beach FL. This is a meet up group where people can get together with their bulldogs. They have fun events like a Halloween one, in my area anyway, coming up with a costume contest for the bulldogs. There's a 5.00 donation for most events that is donated for the bully rescue. You can also volunteer for a bulldog rescue in your area. They are all over the country, so if your interested...check it out. It sounds like a fun thing to do with Nugget. I just joined (free) last week and am looking forward to going to my first event. They have meet up groups for all kinds of breeds and a small dog breed as well, which I joined for my other dog.

www.meetup.com/engbulldog

angelIV

Aug 19, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
philly
R u going on the 20th ? I believe it's $10 donation bec it's indoors?

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
That's an interesting website!!! :up:

OP
Ls400ii

Ls400ii

Aug 19, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Nugget
I found it interesting and thought it would be fun to get together with a group of EBD owners and their EBD's. They meet in different places. I also found some interesting information on there. They also had a list of vets that were more knowledgable about EBD's then most vets. And I thought it would be nice to volunteer for an EBD rescue...who knows I could end up bringing one home. :yes:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.