North Jersey Meetup

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
I've come across a few new members in the last few days in the North Jersey area, I was wondering if there was any interest out there in trying to setup a meetup some weekend?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
There is an event in October that many of us are planning on attending.... [MENTION=4246]ChanelnBrutus[/MENTION] [MENTION=4225]Twice[/MENTION] [MENTION=4706]RaRett[/MENTION] [MENTION=2091]BabyDuke[/MENTION] [MENTION=4523]Backnblack[/MENTION] [MENTION=2659]nyerathrt[/MENTION] [MENTION=4363]BrooklynStar[/MENTION] [MENTION=4196]Dalia55[/MENTION] [MENTION=4676]thesspa[/MENTION]

Last edited:

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] is that Midatlantic's or HeavenSents ? or do you have something else up your sleeve? :)

I think HeavenSent..... karen (babyduke) had posted about it, but isn't MABR around the same time?

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
MABR is having their BullyBash on October 13th in Asbury Park. Is that the same one you're talking about? I'm sure of the date because I've volunteered to help them for a bunch of dates they have. Most of them are street fairs where they will be collecting donations.

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
MABR is having their BullyBash on October 13th in Asbury Park. Is that the same one you're talking about? I'm sure of the date because I've volunteered to help them for a bunch of dates they have. Most of them are street fairs where they will be collecting donations.

That's the only one I know of for sure, as in a date wise. But Bullybash is on our Calendar ! ! ! ! !

thesspa

I live with 2 porkers!
Apr 10, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Looking forward to Bullyfest but also looking to see if we can just get together for a play date. There is a state park up by us where the dogs would have a blast running around. Plenty of acres, geese to chase, and ponds to get dirty in :p

OP
Baconator

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Looking forward to Bullyfest but also looking to see if we can just get together for a play date. There is a state park up by us where the dogs would have a blast running around. Plenty of acres, geese to chase, and ponds to get dirty in :p

I was planning on hitting that up too, @thesspa and I share a house with Bacon :cheers2: Like she said we were more looking for a play date type thing. The park she is referring to is Ringwood State Park, nice and flat with big open fields so and lakes, we bring Bacon there for walks

Ooooooooooooooo... where is it? I am about 40 mins north west of Philly and do not mind a nice ride...... maybe we can get something planned.

rbhII

Aug 25, 2012
Arkansas via New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter
I've come across a few new members in the last few days in the North Jersey area, I was wondering if there was any interest out there in trying to setup a meetup some weekend?

Ringwood huh!? I'm born and raised Ramsey. Moved to Arkansas for school and work. Trying to make my way back to Jersey. If so will definitely meet up with you all. Have a good time.

OP
Baconator

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Ringwood huh!? I'm born and raised Ramsey. Moved to Arkansas for school and work. Trying to make my way back to Jersey. If so will definitely meet up with you all. Have a good time.
Okay small world I was born and raised in Ramsey too!!!!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.