any one near Sarasota fl?

swalesfcc

May 7, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
I live in North port (Sarasota county) and I would love to find other bully's for my Bella to meet. She is 6 months old and I would love to socialize her with other bulldogs.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Hi My name is Kelly and I have a 3 year old named Vegas. I live in Bradenton, there are a couple other members on here that come to mind. [MENTION=2308]bubbaisapig[/MENTION] and [MENTION=4786]Dubbiedog[/MENTION], both live in Sarasota. I am getting ready this week to go on vacation for a week, but perhaps when I get back we can all set up a play date with our bullys.

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=5642]SuggieMama[/MENTION], how cool is that we live in the same town? We will have to plan a big play date with all these Sarasota/Bradenton bullys when I get back after the 24th!!
I have only ever seen one other bully in this town, and the owner did not speak English very well, I was gushing over her bully (I didn't have Vegas with me at the time) and she pulled her away, I think she thought I was going to steal her, lol.

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
Yes, I live in Sarasota and would love to meet up. Will be leaving for a week on the 23rd to take our son to NYU and will be gone a week. Dublin will be two on the 16th. We need some cool weather for our "kids" to play, but it would be great to get a regular meet up together. Will be looking forward to it

SuggieMama

Aug 5, 2012
fl
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
The only concern I have is Tank isn't neutered.... ?!? Any input ? We did doggy park once but then he tried mounting all his new friends. I noticed all the other males were neutered so we left as to not offend anyone :/.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
What a bunch of lucky bullies! Wish I were "home". I would be there in a second.

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
The only concern I have is Tank isn't neutered.... ?!? Any input ? We did doggy park once but then he tried mounting all his new friends. I noticed all the other males were neutered so we left as to not offend anyone :/.

I have no experience with this but I do know that Dublin would probable "freak out" :eek: She is such a submissive girl and has not had any experience with this. I'm sure the others in the group can comment though

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
I have no experience with this but I do know that Dublin would probable "freak out" :eek: She is such a submissive girl and has not had any experience with this. I'm sure the others in the group can comment though

You know it is weird. Bullies seem to know when they are in the presence of other bullies and seem a tad more relaxed. I observed this with HRH when she met up with Gypsy and Gator at a Koi show. I think [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] both noticed it.

As far as not neutered, I don't think it will matter if there are no females in heat around.

SuggieMama

Aug 5, 2012
fl
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
@ GatorRay, but the mounting wasn't on females so do they eventually stop (during play date? Cus trying to peel a 73 lb bully is no joke.... Lol ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344853168.780132.jpg

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Our first meet ups were in public places where all the dogs were on leash. So it's much easier to control the situation is any personalities don't get along. Most of the doggy parks/daycares say they should be neutered if over 6 months. Bit not all.

A controlled on leash meeting sounds like the best plan till you see how they will do.

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
We could meet up at my house????, I have a quarter acre fenced in yard so they all can play and come inside to get cool, I also have a pool and a bully pool. We will work it out after everyone gets back. It looks like it will be another month anyways between me leaving until the 24th and [MENTION=4786]Dubbiedog[/MENTION] being gone the week of the 23rd.

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
I'm in! Lets all get together! Bubba is neutered but he doesn't get upset if another dog humps him. He does turn around and is like.."what are you doing? Time to get off" He is very submissive with other dogs at dogpark that sometimes are dominant. He just lays down. Ok..off to work. Should be a great play date with everyone!!

SuggieMama

Aug 5, 2012
fl
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I'm down :). Is it just bulldogs invited or are their siblings also invited? Lol his sister is a pug.shes fixed so she sits when mounted lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.