West Texas/New Mexico Location Anyone?!

Kikiwhoa21

Jun 16, 2010
Wonderland, Texas!
Bulldog(s) Names
Chev Chelios && Faith
Hey Everyone! So I just moved to Texas and would LOVE to see about getting a group or a meet up going. West Texas El Paso/ New Mexico area? I kinda doubt anyone lives near, but i'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping! :detective: My bullies want some friends out here! Lol! :D

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
[MENTION=3247]acarabias[/MENTION] - tagging our friend who I believe is as close a neighbor as you're going to get!

I used to live in Deming, NM and then in Hillsboro, NM of all places. My favorite thing was riding my motorcycle to Silver City through those gorgeous mountains. I still have friends in Deming.

WELCOME! More pics of those dogs too, please. We're Pic Crazy around here!

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
[MENTION=735]Kikiwhoa21[/MENTION] Hi! I'm in El Paso, I have not been able to find a group nearby.. there was another post of somebody in this same area.. maybe we can meet sometime.. I would love it! :D

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
We used to have a member from El Paso that actually had a couple of meet ups (hope someone remembers who it was).... You might try a 'want ad' in the local Craigslist. Or start a bully meet up group of your own. We have one here in Milwaukee and about once a month we meet somewhere.

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
I do know who you are talking about I actually joined this site because when I got the pups I googled El Paso bulldog meet up and the thread of @genethedemon showed up with a lot of pictures.. I was like oh cool, just what I need, so I joined.. but I guess it was an older thread cuz this guy never came back.. I even pm'd him but never responded. I guess he moved out of town...

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Hey what ever happened to him? He just evaporated!!! Well at least he brought you here [MENTION=3247]acarabias[/MENTION] .. And Victoria!!! You moved away before we could ever meet up! Shame on you! :D. Glad to see you on here, you should stop in more often! [MENTION=735]Kikiwhoa21[/MENTION]

OP
Kikiwhoa21

Kikiwhoa21

Jun 16, 2010
Wonderland, Texas!
Bulldog(s) Names
Chev Chelios && Faith
[MENTION=3247]Aldo4ever[/MENTION]... Heyy!! I saw this message a little late. But hopefully your still down to meetup! We would LOVE to make some new bully friends down here! Message me! :)
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION].. Yes we moved back home to Texas! Away from the Phnx heat! lol jk! We still go visit Az a lot. Maybe we can meet up one day when we drive back for a visit!
I do miss EBN.. A LOT! I need to make it a must to visit more often. You guys are my bully family! And sooo MANY new faces now adays! lol <3

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
[MENTION=1041]lexterwayne[/MENTION], my sister in law lives in Abilene, we will be there for Thanksgiving!! :)

We will be in Amarillo for thanksgiving :( you'll have to let me know when you'll be in the area again :)

redhed

Jun 22, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sancho
This is a little late, but I am in Albuquerque if you're ever up this way. We do travel to Las Cruces sometimes, too.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.