Kentucky Bulldog Clubs/Groups

Drake

Mar 12, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver
Hello Everyone,

I'm new to the breed and site. Just thought I would see if anyone knows of clubs or groups in the KY area. I live in Louisville, KY and would be interested in perticapating and or organizing a bully day out.

Neal

Corlando465

Feb 16, 2012
Lexington, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Hi Neal,

I live in Lexington. My guy is almost 6 months and we just love him! I have inquired around here trying to find a bulldog meet up, with no luck. The guy at The Barkery said there are plenty of bulldogs in the area but no one has ever started a meet up. I looked at the photos from the New Jersey meet and was so envious that we didn't have one here. It would be so wonderful to see a bunch of bullies in one place playing and socializing. I know my Tank would <3 it, for sure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Why not start one? You can post about it here and put some posts up in craigslist and eBay classifieds. You'd be surprised how many may turn out!

Corlando465

Feb 16, 2012
Lexington, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I had thought about, but not sure where to start. We have some great parks in Lexington that would be ideal. Its getting too hot here now; but maybe this fall, early October, would be a great time. I've never had the privilege to go to meet, so I'm not really sure whats involved other than picking a date, a location and getting to work out. What else is involved?

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Also ... might be worth contacting your local bulldog rescue group because most of them will either set up or know of bulldog meet up groups.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN. We have a Milwaukee bullie meet up group and we do something almost every month. Meetup . com would be the place to start. I think you can set up almost any kind of meet up group there, free. Once you have the site organized I don't think there is much maintenance to do so anyone can do it.
There are a couple members here on EBN from Louisville.
By the way,,,, The Louisville Koi Show is this weekend if you would like something interesting to see. Dogs are allowed on the grounds.

OP
Drake

Drake

Mar 12, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver
Corlando465,
I apologize for not getting back to this thread. Maybe would could work together in organizinga KY meet sometime in mid-October. Iwill send you a PM.
Neal

Bo'sMamaGirl

Aug 22, 2012
Nothern KY
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bocephus
I am interested in a bulldog meet up. I live in Northern KY, about 15 minutes from Cincinnati. Please let me know if and when there ever is one!! I see all the pics from other meet ups and I am soooo jealous. We don't have many bully friends so we would definitely like to meet up!!!

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
I am in Louisville with my two bullies. Let me know if you guys decide to meet! Early Oct. would be great. We have an awesome park here that is extremely dog friendly but I would be willing to go to Lexington.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.