SoCal peeps....

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] [MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION] [MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION]

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I haven't been to one. Welcome neighbor. ;) [MENTION=574]TessaAndSamson[/MENTION] do you know of any?[MENTION=18]Pendragon[/MENTION]?

SavageLucyMom

Aug 10, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Savage and Lucy
Hey... dont know if you guys have instagram but if you do then there is a group of us that have a hashtag its #igbulldogs_Socal and we are having a meet up this Sunday August 26 at 11AM at the Huntington Beach Dog Beach 100 Goldenwest St. Huntington Beach CA 92648... at our last meetup we had over 30 bullies :) hope you guys can make it!!

[MENTION=4423]carmoyomazam[/MENTION]

Last edited by a moderator:

BoneHat

Jan 2, 2012
Los Angeles (Glendale)
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergie
I saw this meetup on instagram and wish we could make it but we'll be out of town on that date. Hopefully we can make the next one! We do go to meet-ups in Long Beach at Rosie's Dog Beach about once a month or so. About 10 or so bullies usually show up. Meetup.com is a good place to look for local meetups!

SavageLucyMom

Aug 10, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Savage and Lucy
I saw this meetup on instagram and wish we could make it but we'll be out of town on that date. Hopefully we can make the next one! We do go to meet-ups in Long Beach at Rosie's Dog Beach about once a month or so. About 10 or so bullies usually show up. Meetup.com is a good place to look for local meetups!

What is your instagram name? Mine is @lil_mrsavage

SavageLucyMom

Aug 10, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Savage and Lucy
Here is the information for the next meetup... I hope you all can come! Please spread the word!!
BullyMeetup.jpg

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.