Bully friends in Toronto and GTA

I

ImAGuinneyPig

I've been talking with Joe, Tania, and Diesel for a few weeks now, and they have put together a Bulldog Meetup group here: http://www.meetup.com/english-bullies/

It just started, and there are already 11 members. They are hoping to start regular meetups, the first one being planned for the spring. Just thought I'd put it out there as a know there are a few of us in the area :)

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
we'd be interested! we're downtown in the annex, lola will be 1 year in april :)

OP
I

ImAGuinneyPig

Awesome! :D I will keep everyone updated. There is no point in everyone having to pay the $15 ;) It would be so wonderful to meet you all

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Maybe we can start a facebook group page, at least they're free.

Or start one on this forum too!

OP
I

ImAGuinneyPig

[MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION] - Good idea. I'll work on getting a FB group started

I saw some of you joined the meetup group :D Yay! For those of you who didn't, the first meetup is going to be Sunday March 11 @ 11am @ Coronation Off-Leash Park. It's right next to Exhibition Place on the Lakeshore.

malaviKat

Jun 15, 2011
Toronto
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Woohoo! :) [MENTION=2194]buffalobabie[/MENTION] and I were working on a meetup group last year but we were looking for more people to join before we bothered paying for meetup.com I can't make the 11th, unfortunately, but Sean (Chance's dad) will be there with Chance. He says it'll be a fantastic way to spend his birthday. (I am so jealous...LOL!)

Passed along the info to buffalobabie. She says it sounds doable. I'll forward the info to our other bully friends!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
bf, Stig, Punkin and I will be there too! :) Can't wait! Never taken them to an off-leash park before, so this'll be interesting.

OP
C

Cooper11

Man!!! I think it is too long of a drive for Coop! :cursing::ROFL:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
:bump::bump::bump:

Don't forget GTAers, the meetup is this Sunday @ 11am!

Can't wait to meet you all!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.