Any Houston (Southwest side) Meetups?

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Any bullies in southwest Houston for meetups and play times?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[MENTION=3502]NigelsMom[/MENTION]... go to the web there is a site called 'meetup' it is a .com you can search by city for bulldog meetup groups

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
We're on the west side, but usually working on the weekends, :(

Infinite1

May 4, 2012
Houston, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Spike
Hi, I'm new to the website. Hope there are more meetups coming soon. My wife and I would love to have our 10mth old exposed to other bullies.

EmmittPylate

Feb 17, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
I'm a member of the Houston bulldog meetup. We usually have them at dirty hairy dogs and then a place close to Pasadena.. We have people that do drive a distance I drive an hr so I can take Emmitt.. It's a lot of fun!

EmmittPylate

Feb 17, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
Oh just saw LoveMyBully82 response.. Lol yep I would look into it!

EmmittPylate

Feb 17, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
I wonder if we've met.

Yea I wondered the same thing. I've only been to the Saturday ones. I went to the one on June 30th and then the one on July28th at Meadowlake we weren't at that one but for a hr. I dont think we have the one on the 30 there were only 4 EBs. But I will be going to the Sept 22nd one! So maybe one day we will meet lol!

OP
NigelsMom

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
I have joined the Meetup group for Houston Bulldogs but haven't made it out yet. Right now with the heat we are staying in and staying cool lol. Looking forward to getting out in the fall - also got to get our vaccines updated before going out so we don't get kennel cough or anything from mingling. Gotta stay healthy!

LoveMyBully82

Aug 30, 2011
Houston, Texas, United States
I have joined the Meetup group for Houston Bulldogs but haven't made it out yet. Right now with the heat we are staying in and staying cool lol. Looking forward to getting out in the fall - also got to get our vaccines updated before going out so we don't get kennel cough or anything from mingling. Gotta stay healthy!
The meetups are inside air-conditioned places. The most heat your bully will experience is getting into/out of the car. You should come out!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.