Any Houston (Southwest side) Meetups?

Infinite1

May 4, 2012
Houston, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Spike
Wow...my sincerest apologies...I posted and never received a notification of your responses. I will definitely try and make the next meetup. Spike just recently had surgery on his eyes, nose and throat so it depends on what the vet says. BTW, does it matter if he's not "fixed" yet? He's a 1yr old now (last june) and we may breed him to have a litter of our own when he's around 2yrs.

LoveMyBully82

Aug 30, 2011
Houston, Texas, United States
Wow...my sincerest apologies...I posted and never received a notification of your responses. I will definitely try and make the next meetup. Spike just recently had surgery on his eyes, nose and throat so it depends on what the vet says. BTW, does it matter if he's not "fixed" yet? He's a 1yr old now (last june) and we may breed him to have a litter of our own when he's around 2yrs.
No, it doesn't matter. Not everyones bully in the meetup is neutered. They do expect any dog that is an extreme humper or overly aggressive to be on a leash though.

Infinite1

May 4, 2012
Houston, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Spike
No, it doesn't matter. Not everyones bully in the meetup is neutered. They do expect any dog that is an extreme humper or overly aggressive to be on a leash though.

Noted...i may keep him on a leash the first time just in case. He's usually pretty playful with other dogs but I think he likes humans more as he tends to want loving from them than other dogs hahaha

Staff online

Members online