Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any Houston (Southwest side) Meetups?

Bulldog(s) Names
    Emmitt
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMyBully82 View Post
    I wonder if we've met.
    Yea I wondered the same thing. I've only been to the Saturday ones. I went to the one on June 30th and then the one on July28th at Meadowlake we weren't at that one but for a hr. I dont think we have the one on the 30 there were only 4 EBs. But I will be going to the Sept 22nd one! So maybe one day we will meet lol!

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nigel Wentworth Sinclair & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Any Houston (Southwest side) Meetups?

I have joined the Meetup group for Houston Bulldogs but haven't made it out yet. Right now with the heat we are staying in and staying cool lol. Looking forward to getting out in the fall - also got to get our vaccines updated before going out so we don't get kennel cough or anything from mingling. Gotta stay healthy!

Cheerio mates!

Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by NigelsMom View Post
    I have joined the Meetup group for Houston Bulldogs but haven't made it out yet. Right now with the heat we are staying in and staying cool lol. Looking forward to getting out in the fall - also got to get our vaccines updated before going out so we don't get kennel cough or anything from mingling. Gotta stay healthy!
    The meetups are inside air-conditioned places. The most heat your bully will experience is getting into/out of the car. You should come out!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Spike
    Likes (Received)

Wow...my sincerest apologies...I posted and never received a notification of your responses. I will definitely try and make the next meetup. Spike just recently had surgery on his eyes, nose and throat so it depends on what the vet says. BTW, does it matter if he's not "fixed" yet? He's a 1yr old now (last june) and we may breed him to have a litter of our own when he's around 2yrs.

Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite1 View Post
    Wow...my sincerest apologies...I posted and never received a notification of your responses. I will definitely try and make the next meetup. Spike just recently had surgery on his eyes, nose and throat so it depends on what the vet says. BTW, does it matter if he's not "fixed" yet? He's a 1yr old now (last june) and we may breed him to have a litter of our own when he's around 2yrs.
    No, it doesn't matter. Not everyones bully in the meetup is neutered. They do expect any dog that is an extreme humper or overly aggressive to be on a leash though.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Spike
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMyBully82 View Post
    No, it doesn't matter. Not everyones bully in the meetup is neutered. They do expect any dog that is an extreme humper or overly aggressive to be on a leash though.
    Noted...i may keep him on a leash the first time just in case. He's usually pretty playful with other dogs but I think he likes humans more as he tends to want loving from them than other dogs hahaha

Doggie Boutique Owner Izzy's Mom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Michelle
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Izzy
    Likes (Received)

I also went to this bully meet up and had a blast! I will be there on the next one on October

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads