5 Star Bulldogs Selling Imports

bullielover32

Jul 30, 2010
5 Star Bulldogs/ Matrix Bulldogs Jacksonville, Florida Imported and Sick

LOCATED IN JACKSONVILLE FLORIDA
Matrix Bulldogs/5 Star Bulldogs
www.matrixbulldogs is now www.5starbulldogs.com Obviously due to all the negative feedback the site has been shut down! If you do your research on this guy you will KNOW that he is nothing but a SCAM! I bought a puppy from him about 2 months ago and have had nothing but problems with my puppy since! I have spent tons of money on hereditary and congenital birth defects! I have tried to contact him several times and NOTHING! From all the research I have done I have come to the conclusion that he is just importing puppies! I do have AKC papers however when I looked at his "new" website the dad "Champ" was listed but the mom "Maggie" is NOT the mom that he told me! I have tried to contact him to have a DNA test done on my puppy and of course no call back! I would really do my research before buying from this guy! The poor puppies sit in these tiny cages in the garage along with like 5 other grown bulldogs in cages! I KNEW when I went there I shouldnt have bought one but I couldnt say no to my daughter. I have seen his ads on on many puppy sites so PLEASE be Careful!!!

Here is a link to a complaint board as well regarding them and their puppy mill.
http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/5-star-bulldogs-c359738.html

Last edited:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.