Brook Rouque

sherriswilley

Jan 24, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Tawney Girl
Hi everyone I am Tawneys mom I bought tawney dec.11th 2011 from KASSIE AND BROOK and yes my puppy has been sick,we have been to the vet 3 times so far and tomorrow jan.25th 2012 will be 4th trip to vet. Brook and Kassies names are on nothing just there friends or maybe partners who knows Iam going to contact akc about them and have dna ran,and let them know about these two .Channel 4 news out of jacksonville is doing a story on these scum bags they got my story today, so if you want your story told contact channel 4,s Jason Law he is the one doing the story. So far Tawney is doing pretty good been on two different medications for vomiting and diarrhea, but I still have a bigger problem she will not stop bitting and she means bussiness I have tried everything I am at a loss dont know what to do it has to stop I bleed every day from her I think she was a very abused baby dose any one have any ideas on what I can do , please help stop Kassie and Brook.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Hi! I'm so sorry you have a sick puppy. I hope you are able to get her healthy. As far as the biting, it's very normal for pups to go through a bad biting stage. They have very sharp teeth and can and do hurt! He will outgrow this, but you must let her know it's nacceptable. Try telling her down..or stop and correct her behavior. Give her a time out if needed. Some people use a spray bottle of water along with a firm rebuke. Be firm and consistent. And just know..this biting is common! Good luck with your pup!

wautersa

Aug 28, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelsea & Chuy
It must be soooo scary to deal with such sick puppies... especially when they are so young. I hope that they get better and these people are stopped. I agree with JAKEISGREAT about the biting. I found that having lots of chew toys help. Mine seem to really like bully sticks. I just give them one and they are entertained for hours without drawing blood from me. Chelsea went to daycare a lot so she quickly picked up that it is not okay to bite hard. Ignoring them for a few minutes works... I make puppy crying noises and they usually give me kisses right away.

Staff online

Members online