Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brook Rouque

Default Re: Brook Rouque

I also got a bullie puppy from this dirt bag. Gave me the papers for the wrong puppy, told me that my puppy was so nice that
    I could take it to the vet every month and make 700.00 a month and sell his sperm because that is what he does. Needless to say my pup is fixed. he is a family member not a dispensing machine. i just recently found out that my pup brady has a genetic disorder with his left knee and in need of surgery which is scheduled for next thursday and cant get a call back from this guy at all. When I first got Brady he was VERY sick had about 1000.00 in vet bills. All brooke kept saying was that it was normal. I would LOVE to give this guy a piece of my mind if I could FIND him.

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by tbeyerlein View Post
    I also got a bullie puppy from this dirt bag. Gave me the papers for the wrong puppy, told me that my puppy was so nice that
    I could take it to the vet every month and make 700.00 a month and sell his sperm because that is what he does. Needless to say my pup is fixed. he is a family member not a dispensing machine. i just recently found out that my pup brady has a genetic disorder with his left knee and in need of surgery which is scheduled for next thursday and cant get a call back from this guy at all. When I first got Brady he was VERY sick had about 1000.00 in vet bills. All brooke kept
    saying was that it was normal. I would LOVE to give this guy a piece of my mind if I could FIND him.
    Look under a rock somewhere. He'll get his someday.

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
    Likes (Received)

I will say he is usually walking around GA/FL RV city selling puppies. But this year, unless he was very very sneaky (since he knows where we park) I didn't see him. At one point I only saw 1 puppy and not even sure if it was for sale. Rumor has it that "aunt" he has help with the breeding is actually his landlord

Always with me

Bulldog(s) Names
    Tawney Girl
    Likes (Received)

Hi everyone I am Tawneys mom I bought tawney dec.11th 2011 from KASSIE AND BROOK and yes my puppy has been sick,we have been to the vet 3 times so far and tomorrow jan.25th 2012 will be 4th trip to vet. Brook and Kassies names are on nothing just there friends or maybe partners who knows Iam going to contact akc about them and have dna ran,and let them know about these two .Channel 4 news out of jacksonville is doing a story on these scum bags they got my story today, so if you want your story told contact channel 4,s Jason Law he is the one doing the story. So far Tawney is doing pretty good been on two different medications for vomiting and diarrhea, but I still have a bigger problem she will not stop bitting and she means bussiness I have tried everything I am at a loss dont know what to do it has to stop I bleed every day from her I think she was a very abused baby dose any one have any ideas on what I can do , please help stop Kassie and Brook.

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Hi! I'm so sorry you have a sick puppy. I hope you are able to get her healthy. As far as the biting, it's very normal for pups to go through a bad biting stage. They have very sharp teeth and can and do hurt! He will outgrow this, but you must let her know it's nacceptable. Try telling her down..or stop and correct her behavior. Give her a time out if needed. Some people use a spray bottle of water along with a firm rebuke. Be firm and consistent. And just know..this biting is common! Good luck with your pup!

Dog Park Attendant Become a 4 Paw Member wautersa's Avatar
    Real Name
    Alyssa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chelsea & Chuy
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

It must be soooo scary to deal with such sick puppies... especially when they are so young. I hope that they get better and these people are stopped. I agree with JAKEISGREAT about the biting. I found that having lots of chew toys help. Mine seem to really like bully sticks. I just give them one and they are entertained for hours without drawing blood from me. Chelsea went to daycare a lot so she quickly picked up that it is not okay to bite hard. Ignoring them for a few minutes works... I make puppy crying noises and they usually give me kisses right away.
    Please excuse any spelling or grammatical errors... I probably have both bulldogs laying on me or fighting for attention...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads