Bully Boy needed 4 Knoxville,tn area Bully girl

ILuvHudson

Jan 19, 2011
PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hudson
We could be close...I have family in the northern GA area...and a very willing male looking for love!! :)

OP
Victor Y

Victor Y

Sep 19, 2010
Gatlinburg,TN
Bulldog(s) Names
Pepper. The Belle of Birming'am
Great !!! Can you send me the particulars about him to my message box. North Ga is not that far off depending where exactly. ANy info you can supply would be helpful and if you could contact your family member and see if they would be willing should their Bully be suitable I want to try for a litter in October when she goes into heat
Here is a current picture of Pepper
pepper4.jpg

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
You can get any semen shipped to your vet for surgical implantation or artificial insemination, studs that have health checked. Almost all the Champions breeders are willing to do this for you.

OP
Victor Y

Victor Y

Sep 19, 2010
Gatlinburg,TN
Bulldog(s) Names
Pepper too. Don't you just love test tube bully's.
I have gotten a few offers of help so thanks everyone

Terry

Jan 16, 2011
Central Valley, California
Bulldog(s) Names
Bubbles
I hope that you have experience in breeding. Bulldog puppies require around the clock care. What is your reason for breeding? Pepper's heath will be put at risk with a most likely outcome of a C/S delivery.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
I PM'd you someone that does it. Their guy has been OFFA tested and is a Grand Champion. Doesn't guarantee health, but it sure does give you a leg up. They also do breeding services (can collect the semen, etc). Have you had Pepper tested?

Good luck!

OP
Victor Y

Victor Y

Sep 19, 2010
Gatlinburg,TN
Bulldog(s) Names
Had her in the vets office last week. she's in perfect health . Primed and ready to go so speak. Only issue is she is 4 lbs overweight but that is OK she's a big girl :D
I did check the folks that you told me about and will be calling them next week about Casanova and see if I can make some arrangements. If not theres a handsome fellow owned by a community member here that I really have my eyes own also

OP
Victor Y

Victor Y

Sep 19, 2010
Gatlinburg,TN
Bulldog(s) Names
Experienced and I have full access anytime I need to a couple of friends who are experts in the field of English Bulldogs with some 60 + years combined knowledge in EBD training ,breeding and behavior. One of them is my closest friend and Pepper was a gift from him, the other is top in the field in the UK.We are going to let her have one litter then spay her. With them, my vet and my family's background in training service dogs we are well aware of the issues with them and delivering pups.But with a team of folks that know what to do that are willing to help she and her pups will have the best care

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Good luck picking a good one! Sire, that is. lol.

Most Reactions