Looking for a new puppy

THEMATT311

May 7, 2011
I wanted to know if anyone one here has bought a puppy from a website and have had now major health problems with their dog if so could u send me a link because their are about a million sites and I don't wanna get scammed so if u own a puppy from a site to recommend please let me kno. Also if anybody has bought a puppy from louisisNa mississippi or fla of Alabama im from new Orleans but I'm willing to travel 5 hours in any direction to get a puppy if some one can recommend a breeder or if someone one here is a breeder please let me know I currently have one English bulldog female NAmed gypsy and would like a friend for her thanks in advanced i know nobody is allowed to advertise but Im just lookin for a reccome dation so I hope that's ok.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
have you looked in the bca listing of breeders? That would be my first choice to start. They are very helpful and able to direct you if need be. I wouldnt buy online personally unless I had absolutely no choice in the matter.

OP
T

THEMATT311

May 7, 2011
thank u anybody know anything about graceland kennels not advertising just wondering if anybody knows of them good or bad.

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
Are you open to adoption? EBN has several listings of great bulldogs for adoption.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.