Pregnant?!?!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Keep us informed ... I agree with others, she does look swollen but the nipples look perfectly normal to me.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
[MENTION=2897]PBandMe[/MENTION] any news from the vet?

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
[MENTION=2897]PBandMe[/MENTION] Did you find out anything from the vet??

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I am willing to bet from everything i see that she has a few weeks from going into heat and she is not pregnant. From my experience. Dolly would get a huge vagina before,during and after a cycle. Everyday I thought she would have to start her bleeding,nothing, until she would finally start. Every Bully is different, but this is may assumption. Prego, she's not I would eat those words if she is.

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
By many names depending on the situation?
Almost all vets and humans cannot tell if a bully is pregnant until 6 weeks gestation-- unless your vet does an ultrasound to confirm. But at six weeks gestation and beyond it will be very noticeable. She may be swollen and having a silent heat. You can check her with a wipe or swab and pit it in about a half inch to see if she is bleeding.

Hello,
PREGNANCY UPDATE. There is a blood test that can be done at 30+ days to test for pregnancy. It must not be very common, because 3 of my other vets did not know about this blood test. There absolutly indeed IS a bllod test. I know. I took my female that was bred to check for preg and YES she was indeed PREGO. Today is day 57 and I have an x-ray visit later on today to check for possibly how many and to set a date for c-section.

more later,
Good Day~

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
By many names depending on the situation?
Again I mean no vulgarity by the pics, The 1st is obviously her woman parts, perhaps that is not swollen, just appears very pink and swollen to me. The 2nd is more of her nipple area than her stomach, those dont look to be sagging yet to me. Maybe I am looking too far into this

Hello,
Statiscally, 90-95% of all Bulldogs are bred by AI due to inability to consumate. This is a result of conformation alterations over the years of breeding programs. The same goes for delivery since 90-95% of all Bullies are born by C-section.
While the odds are AGAINST her being covered, there is a posibility. You can have a blood test done to confirm at 30+ days.

Keep us posted.
Good Day~

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.