Grand bulldogs scam! Brook roque jacksonville

niki12

Jun 23, 2011
I also purchased a puppy from BROOK ROQUE recently. Not only puppy has advanced pnemonia but the paper work he gave me belongs to diffrent pup. It was confirmed but the vet that signed it. Brook is an idiot and does not reply to phone calls. I am already investigating it. It was confirmed by the city his pups are improted so do yourself a favor and DO NOT buy from him. You will end up with sick puppy that will cost you fortune if of course you do not need to put it to to sleep. My puppy is not even the age he said and now I do not know what shots it had ( if had any). They are liars and do not even know when their puppies were imported ( Yes he does not breed them). So if you want sick Colombian puppy go a head and call him. He will probably change his website again soon

Last edited by a moderator:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
[MENTION=2617]niki12[/MENTION], there are a lot of posts here about Brooke, more than any other "breeder" in the US, tells you something. I myself have one of his puppies and thanks to dedicated vets she is still alive. Please watch over you puppy closely, if you have any medical concerns, please feel free to contact me with questions.

OP
N

niki12

Jun 23, 2011
I know I read all the possible posts but only after I bought the puppy. I did not know his name before and he was changing his web many times. I have few questions maybe we can even talk over the phone

airmike1

Jul 6, 2011
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Elliott.
I live here in Jacksonville. This is truly disgusting that people are importing English bulldogs as disposible sources of money...there must be a special place in hell for people like that! Wow, I am so sorry for your pup and your nightmare. I believe that where there is bad, there is also good. Hopefully with prayers, your bully pup will recover. Hang in there and keep us posted. Affiliated Veterinary Services in Orange Park http://avsjax.com/ saved my bully's life.
Mike

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
so let me get this straight. He's not only a crook and a scammer, but he beats his wife/girlfriend too? Wow, what a winner!!!! I have a three of my sisters and their families live in Jax. I'll have to let them know not to have ANY kind of dealings with this man. Not that they would buy dogs from him, but still.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online