new babies

sunbird56

New member
Joined
Mar 26, 2010
Messages
27
Reaction score
1
Bulldog(s) Names
peaches, lucy, little guy
hi everyone just got some pictures posted in my album of Peaches and her babies hope you enjoy
 
will check them out, thanks!
 
You have St. Bernards and Bulldogs!?! So do I, one of each. Great combination! Now I have to figure out how to veiw albums??
 
You have St. Bernards and Bulldogs!?! So do I, one of each. Great combination! Now I have to figure out how to veiw albums??

Click on sunbirds name, you will see some options. You want to click "view profile." When you get to her profile scroll down and on the left hand side you'll see her picture albums.
 
They are adorable. I just can't get enough of all these puppy pictures. I am so jealous! enjoy.
 
thanks everyone so I guess we are keeping them all lol will post some new pictures they have grown so such
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top