Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Thank you my buddy "C" on facebook for pointing this one out. (leaving out name for now, not sure if they want it to be known). Hopefully they will get shut down so fast they won't even realize what hit them!!!

Check out this facebook page, and just do a little reading and video watching. It's awful, these poor animals!!! :( *sigh* Why are people so cruel, all for a buck???

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Engli...8513#!/profile.php?id=526117473&v=wall&ref=mf

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
did you read the part about his 7 pregnant females without AC?? :( :( :(

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Yes but I can't read that stuff too long without crying and I'm at work so I didn't get too far before I had to stop :( I can't help but picture these dogs in my mind and it is so upsetting to me to picture that and what the dogs are going thru. I just can't understand how people can have such complete disregard for animal's lives and well being.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
OMG! What is wrong people and even worse the fact that this person has over 600 friends who all apparently think this is ok. I did not see any videos thankfully cu I can only imagine what would have been on them but really 7 females being bred and sounds like this perosn is first class all the way! SICK!

ohiostatebulldogs

Jul 23, 2010
Wooster Ohio , USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Shug Knight of OSB , Santini of OSB, and Mercedes of OSB
This is Sad...very sad. I defriended him long time ago!!! they are MILLERS for real and all the dogs are living in filth..myself and a few other message him offering help and he said mind your F...n Business so i blocked him..His address was reported to his ASPCA!

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
could be, or they deleted their account.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Those poor puppies ......... there should be some way of legally shutting people like that down for good!

ohiostatebulldogs

Jul 23, 2010
Wooster Ohio , USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Shug Knight of OSB , Santini of OSB, and Mercedes of OSB
i have now found about 7 pages on FB that look like total puppy mills or they have puppies for sale from 2 parents that should have never been breed!!!! this is horrible!!!

catorres8988

Jun 3, 2010
Tyler, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Spike & Sparkles
awww man how can someone do this...wasn't able to read the link b/c it says it didn't exist but reading from everyones comments i can imagine what its about ;(

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.