Looking for answers!

tanksmommy

Mar 9, 2011
Riverside County
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Hello everyone!
I am very interested in becoming an EB breeder. I have my lil baby Tank and he is now 5 months old. He is pure white and has an amazing temperment and gorgeous physique.
I have been scanning through all the posts on here about what it takes to become one and I as well as my family are very interested in putting our time and effort into this.
We are hoping to purchase a female for the purpose of breeding and doing it all on our own. We understand the costs of breeding and we also understand the time that needs to go into the litter.

We are looking for anyone in the Riverside, Ca area who is a breeder and can either give us some information, help or even offer us advice.

Hope to hear from someone soon! I will be looking into educated myself a bit more on the breed and everything behind them! I also am looking for any type of shows that I may attend to learn more as well!:bully:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
That would be a good place to start, I agree.

OP
tanksmommy

tanksmommy

Mar 9, 2011
Riverside County
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I am trying to find one in CA and I am having a hard time locating one on the internet....only Frenchies comes up. Does anyone know a name of one that I could possibly search for?

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.