Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
So, here I am wide awake with many thoughts going through my head. I have a question to ask the pros in this forum.

At what age should I take Matilda to the Bulldog vet who will be doing the AI when she turns 2. Her vet now can do the C section when the time comes.

I know some of you are wondering why I am asking this so early, she is only 4 1/2 months. I like to have a game plan for the future.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
If you will be doing that at a different vet perhaps just a meet and greet of the vet and the staff before she goes into heat after the age of two. Have the vet look her over for health and anything genetic that could be passed down. But overall a pleasant experience there would be good to make her comfortable before they preform an AI.

OP
Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] thank you!! :hug:

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
By many names depending on the situation?
Hello,

Good to have a plan in place. What ever Vet you plan on using for the AI should also be the same Vet for the C-section. Use the same vet for all of the services along the way so your dog feels comfortable at that vet office and that vet. Animals remember bad past events. No earlier than 18 monhts, we wait until 2 years old.

Good Day~

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.