Need to breed my bulldog bitch

Sarah4321

Oct 25, 2017
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Belka
Hi I live in devon and have a 1 year old bulldog bitch and she started her her second season yesterday and iam desperate to find a mate for her can any one help please🤗:whistle:

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Are you a troll? You're not seriously planning to mate a year old bitch?

OP
S

Sarah4321

Oct 25, 2017
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Belka
Yea why not she's ready and on her second season?????????

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Nobody who cares for the breed and their bitch, breeds a year old bitch from her second heat. How about health examinations? What have you done? If you do no tests you are contributing to the bad name bulldogs have health wise. If you need to look for a mate to your bitch from this kind of community you're not in the right business, million miles from it. If you haven't prepared and looked and studied males that are available long before her proper age and heat, you're going about so wrong. I'm not going to have anything more to do with this or you, since this is sooo wrong and I can't do anything about it.

OP
S

Sarah4321

Oct 25, 2017
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Belka
I got told that 1 year old on her second season would be fine and she's had all of her tests done and everything's was fine and I just want her to be able to a one litter then I want to get her done which I was told there was nothing wrong with that at her age

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I got told that 1 year old on her second season would be fine and she's had all of her tests done and everything's was fine and I just want her to be able to a one litter then I want to get her done which I was told there was nothing wrong with that at her age

No Sarah! If I were you, take [MENTION=3354]RiiSi[/MENTION] advice as she's bang on and plus she's been doing this for years! This is NOT just for EB, any breed. My opinion, one yr old is WAY too young. I use to breed Dobermans and no way would I use a bitch under 18months old. EB already has a lot of issues comparing to other breeds. You need to do your research. The males you want to use, dig into their past, who are they, who's the parents, ask for vet paperwork etc etc. But most of all check the breeder!!! You know, in life, when it's too good to be true....question it!

OP
S

Sarah4321

Oct 25, 2017
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Belka
Ok thanku iam gona wait then till she's older

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Ok thanku iam gona wait then till she's older

Please do but again what's very important, do your research and if your vet told you anytime after her second heat n didn't bother informing you about what [MENTION=3354]RiiSi[/MENTION] mentioned, change vets!!!! That's my 2 cents worth.

OP
S

Sarah4321

Oct 25, 2017
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Belka
Can anyone give me some advice on how I can try and keep my bulldogs season from going everywhere and is it normal that every season she has she chows eveything

OP
S

Sarah4321

Oct 25, 2017
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Belka
So cute I dont know how to pics on here or I would put a pic of my belka on here

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
So cute I dont know how to pics on here or I would put a pic of my belka on here

Follow this thread below for your photo question. Also [MENTION=13737]1Chumly[/MENTION] probably would be one person to ask squestions like kibbles as you're both in same area. Most of us wont know what's the best non grain kibble in England or your country UK. Ive been to England a few times. You guys have great and a lot of good old corner butchers.

http://www.englishbulldognews.com/f...tutorial-add-photos-topic-existing-topic.html

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hi I live in devon and have a 1 year old bulldog bitch and she started her her second season yesterday and iam desperate to find a mate for her can any one help please珞:whistle:

I agree with the gang.... do TONS of research and ensure you find the best mate for your girl after 18 months of age. Our community here, is all about doing the best for the Bulldog breed and helping people understand research and knowledge is key

OP
S

Sarah4321

Oct 25, 2017
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Belka
IMG_1980.JPGmy beautiful little belka baby

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online