Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Hi Everyone!

I'm friends with a girl online, and her family is looking to possibly add a bulldog to their family.

I was wondering if anyone knew of any breeders in Pennsylvania or on the east co ast that they can look at?

I told her I'd ask you guys for her. Thanks for any help! :)

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
We live in Pa. Depends on how far she would like to travel. We went to a breeder in Fleetwood Pa , Diane Callahan and got Belly. Diane is on the BCA breeder referral list and in the Hall of Fame. She can go to the the BCA breeder referral page and find one close to her and contact them to see if they have any pups. I contacted many people and those that didn't have any available referred me to other people they thought might have some. Bully breeders are some of the friendliest people and always willing to help out.If you need any more info, feel free to send me a private message :)

OP
laurendoodler

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
I'll send you a message then, thank you!

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
We got our little man from BJs Farm in Narvon, PA. I know she is member on here and has a website. I don't think she has any puppies now, but she will let you know when they are expecting. Wonderful family!

OP
laurendoodler

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Thanks. :)

I tried contacting the person but she never got back to me..hmm.

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online