tear stains and toe sores.

neuticles

Feb 26, 2017
Kansas City, MO
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Humphrey
my 22 year old company created a product that removes eye stains quickly and safely.

Also a product to stop toe redness, sores and itch.

I do not want to sound like a spammer on here but i am an inventor and created these
safe and effective products to aid my English Bulldog Humphrey.

If you would like to review the products please let me know and ill send you the website address.

Humphrey is morbidly allergic- he's on Apoquel which has preformed miracles on most problem areas- except his toes and ears. my product stops the itching on contact and leaves a protective layer that will kill external bacteria and emerging bacteria creating the problem for several days. It works wonderfully on my Humphrey and dried up sores, eliminated the redness and unbearable pain or itch that caused non stop licking .

Humphs also has non stop eye stains- seems no product worked as I tried four. So a product was created to quickly and safely remove that brownish stain without harsh bleach or abrasive chemicals. Its crafted from a unique formula, will eliminate even the toughest stain and has a fresh woody scent!

Last edited:

K9ldy

May 21, 2017
TN
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
OZZIE
Inventor of Neuticles, pretty cool. I was a vet tech when they first came out. Seems like they appealed to men more often, as I guess they can relate. The first ones we implanted were done on a Boxer. There were 2 options, the hard ones and the soft ones. The owner opted for the hard ones as they were less expensive. When they came back for a recheck, he said he wished he would have gotten the soft ones because every time the boxer sat down on a hard floor you would here them clunk:ROFL:

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Inventor of Neuticles, pretty cool. I was a vet tech when they first came out. Seems like they appealed to men more often, as I guess they can relate. The first ones we implanted were done on a Boxer. There were 2 options, the hard ones and the soft ones. The owner opted for the hard ones as they were less expensive. When they came back for a recheck, he said he wished he would have gotten the soft ones because every time the boxer sat down on a hard floor you would here them clunk:ROFL:[/QUOTE

testicular implants? What does that have to do with tear stains? Males are so happy they cry and stains their eyes hahahaha... ok ok but im still lost.

K9ldy

May 21, 2017
TN
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
OZZIE
Inventor of Neuticles, pretty cool. I was a vet tech when they first came out. Seems like they appealed to men more often, as I guess they can relate. The first ones we implanted were done on a Boxer. There were 2 options, the hard ones and the soft ones. The owner opted for the hard ones as they were less expensive. When they came back for a recheck, he said he wished he would have gotten the soft ones because every time the boxer sat down on a hard floor you would here them clunk:ROFL:[/QUOTE

testicular implants? What does that have to do with tear stains? Males are so happy they cry and stains their eyes hahahaha... ok ok but im still lost.

OK I saw the members name and he said he was the inventor of neuticals and I got sidetracked, sometimes my brain just runs with it.:blush2:

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
What is the product can you let me know
Thank You.

All white face dogs will get tear stains. Duke is always cleaned up after each meals n especially drinking water. Even when both come in from playing in the snow I dry his folds n all. I do notice when he eats raw beef the stain is darker. Right now he's on turkey and stains are mainly all clear. I do add ACV like a capfull in their water.

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
Im interested in reviewing your product.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Unfortunately the OP last posted almost a year ago.
You might get a response with a Private Message

OP
N

neuticles

Feb 26, 2017
Kansas City, MO
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Humphrey
I just sent the website owner an email requesting information on advertising my two products iStainGon and AllerFade. Both are very safe and effective.For fear of being labeled a "spammer" and breaking rules of the site, cannot provide a website address. (04/08/18)

Last edited:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I just sent the website owner an email requesting information on advertising my two products iStainGon and AllerFade. Both are very safe and effective.For fear of being labeled a "spammer" and breaking rules of the site, cannot provide a website address. (04/08/18)

You can via private message

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.