Thread: Free whelping versus c section English Bulldog

Kennel Cleaner
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Diamond
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Free whelping versus c section English Bulldog

@Lalaloopsie I have to say that I'm not surprised that you're a doctor, very smart and it shows! That's a crazy story about your daughter and what a great ending!! I had an emergency cesarean with my second son (prolapsed cord) and then I almost died 6 weeks later because there was placenta left in me. So when I had our third son I fought for a natural delivery and was denied the chance. I was pissed but God was watching over us because turns out my big ol 9 pound boy had undiagnosed complete placental previa and a natural delivery would have killed us both. My dream was to be an OB nurse but I couldn't finish schooling because we run our own business and the business needed me. I took on "breeding" to fulfill my desire of the birthing process (among other reasons) and aspired to become a "midwoof". I understand that birth isn't always perfect and can get complicated (I'm an EMTb also). Being that it's my girls that I love so much is where it gets too personal for me and as you can see I torture myself with what I could have or should have done differently. Maybe I needed this experience to put in the books as they say. I want to keep going but I got scared. I also haven't had much sleep so my mind is foggy and you make a great point at saying that I should rest and then decide. Thank you!!! Very very much!!
    @helsonwheels thank you for being such a great support to me throughout this journey!! Having such great informed and smart people by my side such as yourself has really helped me gain peace and rid some guilt!! You all don't know me yet you have supported me like you're my long time friends!! Truly amazing!! Thank you ❤️️

2. Likes RiiSi, helsonwheels, Lalaloopsie liked this post
    The Ultimate Sourmug helsonwheels's Avatar
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Free whelping versus c section English Bulldog

Quote Originally Posted by Chellesdiamond View Post
    @Lalaloopsie I have to say that I'm not surprised that you're a doctor, very smart and it shows! That's a crazy story about your daughter and what a great ending!! I had an emergency cesarean with my second son (prolapsed cord) and then I almost died 6 weeks later because there was placenta left in me. So when I had our third son I fought for a natural delivery and was denied the chance. I was pissed but God was watching over us because turns out my big ol 9 pound boy had undiagnosed complete placental previa and a natural delivery would have killed us both. My dream was to be an OB nurse but I couldn't finish schooling because we run our own business and the business needed me. I took on "breeding" to fulfill my desire of the birthing process (among other reasons) and aspired to become a "midwoof". I understand that birth isn't always perfect and can get complicated (I'm an EMTb also). Being that it's my girls that I love so much is where it gets too personal for me and as you can see I torture myself with what I could have or should have done differently. Maybe I needed this experience to put in the books as they say. I want to keep going but I got scared. I also haven't had much sleep so my mind is foggy and you make a great point at saying that I should rest and then decide. Thank you!!! Very very much!!
    @helsonwheels thank you for being such a great support to me throughout this journey!! Having such great informed and smart people by my side such as yourself has really helped me gain peace and rid some guilt!! You all don't know me yet you have supported me like you're my long time friends!! Truly amazing!! Thank you ❤️️
    I worked 20yrs with teens and trust me, if you're not 10 steps ahead of them, you are soooooo fried it's not even funny.... But honestly, EBN members are all the same "we" are all here for one another!!!! If one cant help, it's going to be passed on or someone will see the post to answer it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Remove Ads