S

Sillybully

Mar 22, 2017
London
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlee
OMG!! Harlee is adorable:loveeyes::loveeyes:, I am newbie, but she looks All Bulldog to me Good Luck in your quest, and please stick around so we can keep seeing Harlee!!

i think you will be seeing much more of me, i have had such a fantastic reception here.
i have spoken on forums before and found them quite unfreindly places!
thank you for taking the time to reply to me :)

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
i think you will be seeing much more of me, i have had such a fantastic reception here.

No problem!! - I was so glad to have found this place, as I am a new Bulldog mom, and have many questions, and all the members here have made me feel like family

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
... Secondly if it's proved that I have been sold a mixed breed dog with fraudulent papers where do I stand legally?

She is very beautiful indeed! Welcome to EBN! I'm not sure how things work in England but here the kennel club offers legal advice to members - might be worth checking with the English kennel club how to approach the breeder if you want to do that?

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
I believe you mentioned you are to the moon and back with this dog. That is all that matters. She looks full pledge EBD to me. In the event she is not, the mix (in most cases) made her even healthier. So that is good from that standpoint. My advise. Just enjoy the moment. Celebrate. If you are here in the States, I would have bought you a drink, a very large one, Cheers. It is all good.

OP
S

Sillybully

Mar 22, 2017
London
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlee
I believe you mentioned you are to the moon and back with this dog. That is all that matters. She looks full pledge EBD to me. In the event she is not, the mix (in most cases) made her even healthier. So that is good from that standpoint. My advise. Just enjoy the moment. Celebrate. If you are here in the States, I would have bought you a drink, a very large one, Cheers. It is all good.

I am well and truly over the moon I could not have expected a better introduction to the breed (where have they been all my life)! She is amazing and brings so much happiness to my life already I can we why people are so fanatical about this beautiful breed of dog I think I may have come across as disappointed with her, but I truly am not I just felt slightly betrayed and thought if they could lie about that what else could they attempt to hide. You are all amazing what a wonderful world of bullys I have stumbled across

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Good golly is os freakin adorable!!!!

Oh wait, you had a question... :ponder:

:giggle: she looks full EB to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Hi thanks so much for replying I apologise if my thread sounded judgemental I think I was worried I would be made to feel so silly and having read it again it sounded like I was being the judgmental one. I am trying to upload photos but struggling as I am using my phone. I received kennel club paperwork and a colour DNA certificate with her, I have checked with the kennel club and the litter seems to be legitimate but after consulting a friend who breeds olde English he is certain my pup is infact olde English by looking at her relatives. I love my pup and will never rehom or look at her differently due to this situation I guess I would just like to know if the breeder had intentionally sold me a pup that is not what I thought I would be getting.

Thanks again

Oh My what a beauty , sure looks Bully to me wonderful color gorgeous

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,

Good we love to help and we love the breed and we also or at least I do fall in love with other members dogs lol , I have soon 5 dogs here , I say soon as I pick up another Bully pup on April 22nd that will make two plus the other three dogs ( Cane Corso,Siberian Husky, and a Ariedale )
Read away ask questions your wonderful adventure is about to begin with the breed , have fun and share your experiences and of course pics lol

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
If you could scan her certificate so we could see it I am sure we could figure it out. Just make sure to mark it up by hiding the reg numbers before you post it online. One of us could also delete it after we see it.

By looking at her now, she looks EBD to me, but it is very hard to tell with a puppy.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
[MENTION=16988]Sillybully[/MENTION] she is adorable, and looks English to me. Olde English have a longer nose than English do. Plus we are happy you are here, and we do not allow people to be rude and nasty here, so you don't have to worry about that. If someone does get that way, we take care of them pronto. Welcome to the family and I am looking forward in seeing many pics of your beautiful baby.

Lycilizzy

Oct 17, 2016
Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
IMG_6884.JPGthis is Lucy. She is 14 months. Her papers say olde English but everyone tells me she most certainly looks English only. I love her to death no matter what.

Paul Wheeler

Mar 30, 2014
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bessie
af89421f3feceaa6a14377ff8e654e42.jpg
7ee6a3c711f345b31a5deee3ddf35e68.jpg

2 black and white are Bessie Mae and Holstein, Black and Tan is Rosie Lee. All 3 dogs are half brother and sister and deemed to be English Bulldogs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.