Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Bully babies are on their way soon!!

Kennel Cleaner
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Diamond
    Likes (Received)

Default Bully babies are on their way soon!!

Hello everyone!! My name is Michelle and my bully princess is Diamond. Diamond is 58 days pregnant today. She was AI'd January 18th and 19th. We got a positive blood and ultrasound at 30 days. She also had her X ray on day 50 of her pregnancy which revealed 8 or more babies 😱 As you all may know this is a large litter for the English bulldog. This is also her first. She will be 2 April 18th. She is very large as you can imagine and is full of milk. I noticed the first temperature drop last night at 11pm which was 99.6- her average temperature has been 100.5. Today at 8am temp was 99.4 and at 11am it was 99.0. She has also went off food and has a crystal clear mucous every time she urinates. I expect the first stages of labor to begin this evening. She comes from a free whelping mother and the goal is to avoid surgery if possible. BUT, I know that it isn't always possible with bulldogs. This will be my 4th unassisted litter of English bulldogs and I have educated myself to the point of making myself crazy. My vet is open 24 hours and is less than a half mile from our home and a c section is already scheduled just in case. With all of that being said...I believe that one can never have enough knowledge and I welcome stories, advice or just sharing my story to possibly help others. Oh, Mom and dad were both health tested and cleared and I have a very experienced mentor helping me. Every dog is different but again, any advice is VERY welcomed!!

2. Likes Lalaloopsie, helsonwheels liked this post
    Harvey's Executive Assistant Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Harvey Specter
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Bully babies are on their way soon!!

Good Luck to you. Hope Everything turns out well.
    Hug your bully today

Kennel Cleaner
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Diamond
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by harveyspecter View Post
    Good Luck to you. Hope Everything turns out well.
    Thank you so much! I will try and post along the way on this thread but I also want her to have my full attention.

Feed Store Operator Lalaloopsie's Avatar
    Real Name
    Natallia
    Country
    Belarus
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tank
    Likes (Received)

Wow, you are a tough cookie! Fourth litter of babies unassisted! I wish you all the best and lots of health and strength to your Diamond girl!

Kennel Cleaner
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Diamond
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Lalaloopsie View Post
    Wow, you are a tough cookie! Fourth litter of babies unassisted! I wish you all the best and lots of health and strength to your Diamond girl!
    Lol, thanks so much! I'm admittedly a bundle of nerves because my Diamond is precious to me! We will also be keeping a little girl- "Dixie". I just can't wait and thank you for the well wishes!! And your Tank is an absolute price!! That picture is so stinking cute!!

Kennel Cleaner
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Diamond
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Chellesdiamond View Post
    Lol, thanks so much! I'm admittedly a bundle of nerves because my Diamond is precious to me! We will also be keeping a little girl- "Dixie". I just can't wait and thank you for the well wishes!! And your Tank is an absolute price!! That picture is so stinking cute!!
    *Prince, thanks autocorrect ��

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member Hankster's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jill
    Country
    US
    Bulldog(s) Names
    hank
    Likes (Received)

omg I am now a bundle of nerves ))) how exciting and *frightening*!!!!!!!!!!! I had one litter with my shih Tzu and never again and everything went perfectly!!! lol I'm just tooooo nerve fragile now a days so this is so wonderful to have a very well educated birth on the way that we get to be sidliners with.... thanks for sharing.... will be 'im' patiently waiting for news

Kennel Cleaner
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Diamond
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Hankster View Post
    omg I am now a bundle of nerves ))) how exciting and *frightening*!!!!!!!!!!! I had one litter with my shih Tzu and never again and everything went perfectly!!! lol I'm just tooooo nerve fragile now a days so this is so wonderful to have a very well educated birth on the way that we get to be sidliners with.... thanks for sharing.... will be 'im' patiently waiting for news
    @Hankster it's exciting for me to be able to share with fellow bulldog owners that can appreciate their unique (yet awesome) breed! I will try and keep everyone posted!

Kennel Cleaner
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Diamond
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Hankster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lalaloopsie View Post
    [QUOTE=harveyspecter;694220] Good Luck to you. Hope Everything turns
    Here she is, soaking up the sun. She's at peace. Hope to see these babies healthy and momma with no trouble.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0493-jpg  

11. Likes helsonwheels, Lalaloopsie liked this post
    Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous helsonwheels's Avatar
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala n Duke
    Likes (Received)

Diamond will make your proud! Cant wait to see the photos of these little bambinos!

Keep us posted how itvwent and how Diamond is doing!!! Enjoy the ride!

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member Hankster's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jill
    Country
    US
    Bulldog(s) Names
    hank
    Likes (Received)

oh what a beautiful beautiful girl!!! so exciting

Kennel Cleaner
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Diamond
    Likes (Received)

Thank you everyone!! I sure love that little girl!! We now have mucous without peeing and her temp dropped to 97.7 �� SOON!!

15. Likes helsonwheels, Hankster liked this post
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Remove Ads