OP
C
Mar 17, 2017
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Diamond
[MENTION=16280]Hankster[/MENTION] I just told someone else thank you for being such a support to me throughout this journey and I must thank you too!!!! You have treated me so kindly and picked me up when I was down-from the depth of my soul, THANK YOU ❤️️❤️️❤️️

OP
C
Mar 17, 2017
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Diamond
To everyone that helped me and shared our journey...
I wanted to thank you ALL for your kind words, your wisdom, your praying and your support throughout Diamond's journey!! I am forever grateful to every last one of you!! I am so glad I decided to share this with all of you and that I found this forum. I love meeting all of you and your special, precious bullies. I will remain on here and update every chance I get. I hope to maybe even help with the knowledge this has taught me. Peace and God Bless friends ❤️️

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
You are just too much :) :) you have a good place here in many hearts.. You and your kidos ;) So glad you,,,( heck, sure glad I) ,,,, found this place.. I honestly don't know what I would have done w/o it. Guess we've found a home :)

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
ok,,,,,, time for an update

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
[MENTION=16970]Chellesdiamond[/MENTION] You MUST be busy! Just checking on the babies and Diamond. Everyone good? Photos?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.