IMG_3515.JPGIMG_0589.JPGIMG_0575.JPGIMG_0598.JPGIMG_0596.JPG

OP
C
Mar 17, 2017
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Diamond
I forgot to add that my sweet Diamond had 5.25 pounds of babies total. That's a lot!! Glad it's over for her!! I'm obsessing over the babies that died and keep beating myself up about if there was more I could have done. My family is an unbelievable support system for me and I know I gave my all!! Just sucks :(

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I can imagine how you feel, but hope to offer you condolence knowing you did all there was to be done... Don't know if those are the words I'm meaning, but I think no mater what was done, this is what was to be.. It had to break your heart to pieces, but you need to be overjoyed at what is there before you.. enjoy, and thanks for obliging us with pics... I was watching on youtube some puppy pics and ohhhhhh how much fun your in for... I know you've been blessed to do before, but your in for it someore now :) lucky fam, baby bulldogs :)

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
What a beautiful load of pups for Diamond! So sorry that not all of them made it but natural whelping surely is the way to go as far as possible, and Diamond and you did a wonderful job. She is lucky to have such a good mom!

What happened to Diamon is perhaps not altogether unusual - our Castor was born in a similar situation. His mum had given birth once before unassisted but this time the first pup was stillborn so she was taken to the vet and the rest of the pups (all of which lived) were delivered by c-section.

Castor & Co. wish you, Diamond and all the pups the best!

OP
C
Mar 17, 2017
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Diamond
What a beautiful load of pups for Diamond! So sorry that not all of them made it but natural whelping surely is the way to go as far as possible, and Diamond and you did a wonderful job. She is lucky to have such a good mom!

What happened to Diamon is perhaps not altogether unusual - our Castor was born in a similar situation. His mum had given birth once before unassisted but this time the first pup was stillborn so she was taken to the vet and the rest of the pups (all of which lived) were delivered by c-section.

Castor & Co. wish you, Diamond and all the pups the best!

Thank you so much for those words!! I needed to hear it ❤️️ Your sweet Castor looks like my Bella girl who passed away 2 years ago. Here she is ❤️️IMG_2354.JPG

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
[MENTION=16970]Chellesdiamond[/MENTION] I know that I only know you through this forum but that's enough to know that you are the most loving and caring bully grandma!!!! You did right by Diamond and her pups! Concentrate on those beautiful babes that you've been blessed with and of course your girl Diamond! Congratulations! Thank you again for sharing this with us!! Peace friend!

OP
C
Mar 17, 2017
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Diamond
[MENTION=16970]Chellesdiamond[/MENTION] I know that I only know you through this forum but that's enough to know that you are the most loving and caring bully grandma!!!! You did right by Diamond and her pups! Concentrate on those beautiful babes that you've been blessed with and of course your girl Diamond! Congratulations! Thank you again for sharing this with us!! Peace friend!
What a beautiful thing to say friend :) I'm glad I found you!! Bless you ❤️️

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
oh boy what a treat :) Love to see that mama sittn so proud of her babies... hope your getting some sleep now too ;)

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:congrats2:@Chellesdiamond to you and baby Mama! They are so beautiful,and you are a wonderful "Granma!" I have followed the whole way, I am so excited for you! Love those puppies!

OP
C
Mar 17, 2017
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Diamond
:congrats2:@Chellesdiamond to you and baby Mama! They are so beautiful,and you are a wonderful "Granma!" I have followed the whole way, I am so excited for you! Love those puppies!
Thank you so much ❤️️ What an ordeal it was!! Here is a pic of our girl Dixie that we're keeping IMG_0630.JPG She is always snuggling Mom, it's like she knows that that's her new best friend forever ❤️️ I have had heartbreak throughout this, second guessed myself but at the end of the day these little boogers warm my heart one by one!! IMG_0633.JPG How could that not?!?! ❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️������

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.