IMG_0553.JPG

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Reading every single line from everyone lol... im in alberta right above you so we have the same time. You can post once all is finish just breathe. Dont worry about us we can wait. Momma needs your full attention.

OP
C
Mar 17, 2017
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Diamond
5 healthy babies. Will post pics soon. 3 born sleeping.

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Wonderful News 5 Babies. How is Diamond doing? I Pray she and her Babies will all be Healthy.

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Thank you for posting those lovely baby pics - congratulate Diamond from Castor & Co.

OP
C
Mar 17, 2017
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Diamond
So Diamond did this all on her own at home without a vet? Good job Diamond and the family!!!!! :2thumbs::2thumbs:
Good morning all. Diamond did an amazing, beautiful job! When she had her 6th baby the precious baby had been gone for a day or so. It's little body had started breaking down. I took Diamond to the vet immediately because I knew the remaining pups could likely be in trouble. She had a c section to remove the other two. Myself and the vets were amazed that my tough, sweet girl was able to naturally pass the angel baby. She had to work too hard on whelping the pup so she got to rest while the vet did the rest. The only explanation is that she was pregnant for too long (65 & 66 days) and the placentas detached and deteriorated. We were lucky the 5 babies made it. I'll post pics I have and will follow up with more once momma and babies are home. I'm headed to get them now. Thank you ALL for your support!!!IMG_0552.JPG

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Good thinking bringing her to the vet! She did a great job on her own with all your help.

OP
C
Mar 17, 2017
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Diamond
IMG_0556.JPG
This was our angel born sleeping. You can see the tissue on her mouth had begun to break down. Everyone says this isn't for the faint of heart. I will never get used to that.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I'm so glad you are as knowledgeable as you are as I wouldn't have known what to do... I'm so glad all is well and looking forward to pics... and you were right,,, she can do it on her own :) Proud of you all, and hope you now get some rest... which is I suppose somewhat of a joke for a bit... Oh bless your hearts... take care

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
oh goodness... so, you have ?girls?boys? and yes, relax when you can but dying for pics of mama too with her babies... heck, you and your whole fam who brought them here :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.