sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Good morning!! She slept good last night, wish I could say the same!! Maybe tonight :)

Oh jeez, I'm getting butterflies !!!! Sorry you didn't sleep.....but......pretty happy that Mama Diamond did :) I mean that will all the kindness in the world !

OP
C
Mar 17, 2017
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Diamond
Oh jeez, I'm getting butterflies !!!! Sorry you didn't sleep.....but......pretty happy that Mama Diamond did :) I mean that will all the kindness in the world !

First stage of labor has begun. Say a prayer for my girl ❤️️

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I think we are more egar than Diamond. Lollll cant wait for photos.

KassyRN

Feb 19, 2017
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Cash
First stage of labor has begun. Say a prayer for my girl ❤️️

I'm truly on the edge of my seat! I've checked back in this thread 100 times a day the last couple days waiting to know about Diamond and her babies!! Thank you for sharing the experience with us!! Cash and I are praying for Diamond and all her babies to be delivered quickly, easily and safely!!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I'm here too :) I keep checking...

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
f6089bde879cd9c95d180750cbc82ba8.jpg

Happy Friday! How's mama? Babies yet?

OP
C
Mar 17, 2017
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Diamond
Good morning everyone! Diamond is in her whelping area right now. After a day of mildly digging and nesting and being very restless she wanted on my bed to sleep. I set my alarm and Diamond and I slept well! I built a temp chart (below) because I wasn't seeing the drop I'd like to. After we woke this morning she FINALLY had dropped to where I knew we were in the whelping range at 98.3. You can see the dramatic decline in the chart. She refused breakfast and all of her favorite treats and hand feeding from her daddy was also refused (she NEVER refuses hand feeds from daddy). She then went and emptied herself, 2 runny BM's and potty along with clear mucous. She is restless and digging and breathing slightly hard. No panting yet. She's on day 65 and her section was scheduled yesterday for tomorrow (Saturday 66 days). Being her first litter I thought maybe her temp drop wasn't going to be as dramatic as I'd experienced in the past but then she hit it. I have the babies blankets warming and sanitized the puppy "check" area. Now we wait. I expect first puppy anywhere from 4pm to midnight. I'm amazed she made it to 65 days and hope for an uneventful delivery. It's in Gods hands now but I'll be there doing everything I can to help. With any luck my next post will be if fat little babies :)IMG_0534.JPG Why these pics load sideways is beyond me. I apologize.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
thank you thank you,,,, this is great and your doing great as well.... ...... on my knees :) (prayer)
Good morning everyone! Diamond is in her whelping area right now. After a day of mildly digging and nesting and being very restless she wanted on my bed to sleep. I set my alarm and Diamond and I slept well! I built a temp chart (below) because I wasn't seeing the drop I'd like to. After we woke this morning she FINALLY had dropped to where I knew we were in the whelping range at 98.3. You can see the dramatic decline in the chart. She refused breakfast and all of her favorite treats and hand feeding from her daddy was also refused (she NEVER refuses hand feeds from daddy). She then went and emptied herself, 2 runny BM's and potty along with clear mucous. She is restless and digging and breathing slightly hard. No panting yet. She's on day 65 and her section was scheduled yesterday for tomorrow (Saturday 66 days). Being her first litter I thought maybe her temp drop wasn't going to be as dramatic as I'd experienced in the past but then she hit it. I have the babies blankets warming and sanitized the puppy "check" area. Now we wait. I expect first puppy anywhere from 4pm to midnight. I'm amazed she made it to 65 days and hope for an uneventful delivery. It's in Gods hands now but I'll be there doing everything I can to help. With any luck my next post will be if fat little babies :)View attachment 104781 Why these pics load sideways is beyond me. I apologize.

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
[MENTION=16970]Chellesdiamond[/MENTION] Thank you SO MUCH for taking the time to update us!!!! I know I'm nervous so I can't imagine what you're feeling! we're praying for Diamond and her babies!!! I will be checking ALL DAY AND NIGHT!!! God Bless !!!!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=16970]Chellesdiamond[/MENTION] Every time I read your posts, my heart starts racing! I couldn't stand it-I would be on my vet's doorstep-sleeping there if I had to!! Many times I wish I hadn't had mine spayed-but I know I would be a wreck,AND kept at least Two pups!! Best Wishes for a great and fairly easy delivery!

OP
C
Mar 17, 2017
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Diamond
Panting has begun. Another runny BM. We're currently having a blizzard in Colorado so my boys are digging out cars just in case.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.