OP
C
Mar 17, 2017
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Diamond
Actually, you can post pictures of the babies, but you can not place kennel or breeder names on the photos or in anyway show/indicate you are selling them. Those are the type restricted and will be removed.

Just post the beautiful photos so we can all oh, awe and fawn over them :)

Oh now I'm way excited to share when they come!! We have a temp drop. I expect babies by tomorrow :) :) :)

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Ohhhhh can't wait to hear mama and babes are all good!!!!!

Thanks so much for sharing this!!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
oh I am so glad you can share! I got real sad thinking we couldn't even see :'( really happy now :) cant wait :)

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Curious, not that I breed or ever plan on it :) just to understand NO PHOTOS of newborn EBD liters are allowed? Even if poster is simply sharing and not selling? Me personally would LOVE to see the new puppy photos, should I just request via PM ? Just want to follow the rules :)

PS [MENTION=3354]RiiSi[/MENTION] Your "youngest" is ADORABLE! What a face!!

Was about to ask same thing. I posted a new litter of little Nyala's a couple months ago.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
[MENTION=14995]sisters3[/MENTION] [MENTION=15310]helsonwheels[/MENTION]

You can post pics of newborns pups... just NO kennels or breeder names are allowed. You are not allowed to sell pups on EBN...

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Absolutely. We love pics of bullies and especially bully babies :) This here is my youngest (not my breeding) and I wouldn't sell her for million dollars :no: EBN is not a market place for bullies or anything else, so rules on that are strict.

View attachment 104727

She is beyond beautiful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
C
Mar 17, 2017
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Diamond
Today's her due date. Temps have been fluctuating so I'm taking her to see her friend the vet today. Just being cautious. And I may be a little sleep deprived so I'd like a professional opinion lol. Will update :)

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Today's her due date. Temps have been fluctuating so I'm taking her to see her friend the vet today. Just being cautious. And I may be a little sleep deprived so I'd like a professional opinion lol. Will update :)

Keeping you all in our prayers!

OP
C
Mar 17, 2017
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Diamond
Everything and everybody inside are fantastic!! 7-8 puppies with good heartbeats, fully developed and heads will fit through the canal. Best $255 worth of reassurance I've ever bought ������

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
This sure is fun... and your mom.eyes was well spent :) it eased some of us too ;)

OP
C
Mar 17, 2017
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Diamond
This sure is fun... and your mom.eyes was well spent :) it eased some of us too ;)

Miss Diamond is proving that she's on her time :) She's still eating and resting. Maybe tomorrow. The vet said she's an advocate for English bulldog c sections but said she saw no reason why this healthy momma couldn't give a free whelp a shot :)

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
[MENTION=16970]Chellesdiamond[/MENTION] Good morning to you and Diamond! Just checking on everyone.......

OP
C
Mar 17, 2017
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Diamond
[MENTION=16970]Chellesdiamond[/MENTION] Good morning to you and Diamond! Just checking on everyone.......
Good morning!! She slept good last night, wish I could say the same!! Maybe tonight :)

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online