Real Name
    Meg
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Dozer
    Likes (Received)

Default studding out

Hi all! So we are bringing Dozer home on Sunday The breeder told us (if I'm saying this right) that Dozer is a TRI EB. (Is that how you say it??) anyway, so if we want to stud him out we would pay more. We had no intention (and probably still dont) to stud him out/breed him, but im curious now. What does studding a dog out entail? I've seen ads on craigslist, but...how do you go about it? The breeder just said to me, "well, you need to find a female" (duh lol).

2. Likes Jersey liked this post
    Harvey's Executive Assistant Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Harvey Specter
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: studding out

well. There is validity to that question. They need help each time so the question is how do you extract his DNA.
    Hug your bully today

4. Likes Jersey liked this post
    Chunky's Chauffeur Become a 4 Paw Member Chunky White's Avatar
    Real Name
    Wes
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chunky White
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: studding out

When my first bulldog a female was bred the guy who we bought her from did the breeding part. He let the dogs attempt to breed two different days and artificially injected her 3 other days totally five days of her being bred. We always gave him the cost of one pup or a pup both times she was bred. He took the money once but knew someone wanting a male and took one the second time. Both times were successful.

Dixie my first bulldog did kick his dogs *** though and he wasn't happy about that. I was young then and told him they picked the wrong day to mess with her. She was around 70lbs for about the first 6 years then she slimmed down as she got older to about 55

Owner: Wes
    Bulldog: Chunky White

6. Likes Jersey liked this post

Remove Ads