baker1

Mar 5, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Mavis
Hell all you wonderful bulldog lovers! It's been a while and for that I apologize, but I have some news to share! I finally got into breeding and it was the best experience. My reverse brindle girl, Sophie, was a great mom and the pups turned out wonderful. She was matched with a red and white triple carrier, Diesel, out of NC's xxxxxxx. She had 8 healthy pups of which 7 found great homes, and 1 never left us��. We held in to our favorite girl Chloe who is now 10 months old, and is turning out to perhaps be more beautiful than her parents. There were 4 boys & 4 girls and their coat colors was split down the middle, half brindle, and half Red & white.
I'm in the process of breeding my Red and white girl Stella now. We've had trouble before and couldn't figure out why. She's passed all her test and is totally healthy so I'm thinking it's the timing. I'm in the process of progesterone testing now to find her peak date. We found a clear pointed lilac tri that's relatively close so we'll be able to use fresh semen. Hopefully we can get a litter in the ground. The stud is Basher, an upcoming guy out of xxxxxx, and he has passed all of his test as well, 98% mobility! Stella carries the tri gene as well so hopefully we get a few black tris but the whole litter will be triple carriers! I know many don't like the "rare" colors but I love them!
I don't know if I'm aloud to post this here but I tried to post pictures and it won't let me from my phone. So I'm posting the link to our Facebook page. Sorry if not allowed to do this. It I really want you all to see the photos....

Thanks for reading this book,lol... Peace-Love and have a BULLYFULL day !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hi there -- best of luck with your breeding... I had to remove the kennel names as they are not allowed to be posted.

OP
baker1

baker1

Mar 5, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Mavis
Ok, thanks for editing. Wasn't too sure, need to go back over the rules....

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
old post but great looking dogs!!! I love there look.. Gorgeous

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.