For the patient ones who are interested in breeding healthy bulldogs...what is going on in Europe

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
My Vet keeps trying to talk Me into starting a Bully breeding program up here , dunno how many Bullies I can fit in a 3300 sq ft house cause I would never want to give them up is the problem .....

cute-english-bulldogs.jpgenglish-bulldog-puppies.jpgenglish-bulldog-swing.jpg

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Riikka, I was able to watch the first and last. It was excellent to see the research being conducted on these breeds. I was a little surprised that Bulldogs had fewer problems than pugs or Frenchies, but my experience has been with Mabel. The certificate system is a wonderful idea, but with the over breeding and popularity of these beautiful dogs, I fear only the reputable breeders will comply--not those out to just make money. I hope this carries over to the U.S., or that someone is also doing similar research here. The more research on these dogs, the better. I cringe every time I see a Frenchie or bulldog on television, knowing that people with no experience with dogs will want one--leading to even more of these guys in rescue.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.