Championenglishbulldogpuppy.com

choppmoney

Feb 15, 2011
Algonac, MI
Bulldog(s) Names
pelee's union "jack" daniels
clicked on an ad on you tube and came upon this site, they are using pics of my puppy they bought on shutterstock to make a fake site, check it out and if I"m right feel free to call them and bitch them out, I have. Here's the number 601 854 6007. Please answer back if you think I"m crazy, but I'm sure I'm not!!

Momma2Bullet

Jan 15, 2011
NE Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullet {booboo}
i don't see your puppy in the section of puppies available...unless i'm not looking right?!? :confused: the pup they have on their header and on their homepage look to be your dog. not sure how that qualifies them as fake? then again, i don't browse many breeder sites so i might be overlooking something. :confused:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I blew up your avatar pic and their header pic and I think the black around the nose and mouth is Different. Problem doing that is that yours is a lower resolution so it fades out when exploded so its hard to tell for sure.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Okay here is what I have found out. This site opened up yesterday. The template is the same as the facebook scammer. The photos with white backgrounds were purchased on shuttershock, and the member here at English Bulldog News [MENTION=1858]choppmoney[/MENTION] is the photographer and owner of the photos. However since the photos were purchased on Shuttershock there is nothing they can do as they purchased the rights to the photos. They also advertised in as many places as they could (youtube, terrific pets) all on the same day (Feb. 17th). They are also charging way too much for their pups, and the wording on the page is also in conjunction with the vocabulary of the facebook scammer.

Here is Kelvin Tap aka Robin Black aka facebook scammers previous website: Our Dogs - we love all animals

See how it is the same template?

Here is their Who is? info, all private registration. The site was created yesterday.

WHOIS information for championenglishbulldogpuppy.com :

[Querying whois.verisign-grs.com]
[Redirected to whois.enom.com]
[Querying whois.enom.com]
[whois.enom.com]
=-=-=-=
Visit AboutUs.org for more information about championenglishbulldogpuppy.com

Domain name: championenglishbulldogpuppy.com

Registrant Contact:
Whois Privacy Protection Service, Inc.
Whois Agent ()

Fax:
PMB 368, 14150 NE 20th St - F1
C/O championenglishbulldogpuppy.com
Bellevue, WA 98007
US

Administrative Contact:
Whois Agent ([email protected])
+1.4252740657
Fax: +1.4259744730
Bellevue, WA 98007
US

Technical Contact:
Whois Agent ([email protected])
+1.4252740657
Fax: +1.4259744730
Bellevue, WA 98007
US

Name Servers:
ns1.webs.com
ns2.webs.com

Creation date: 17 Feb 2011 19:17:00
Expiration date: 17 Feb 2013 14:17:00

But you can also see they are using the same free website "webs.com"

HOWEVER~~~~ if this is a real breeder/kennel, I would still be leary about there shipping practice and other statements made- along with the price tag.

Last edited:

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
@Desertskybulldog nice work... and then add in the fact that they do not provide a kennel name, sellers name or address, and a phone number they can hide behind. If someone had such distinct Bulldogs worthy of that price, they would have an established kennel or name. Also, the whole shipping notice smells scam... you are pretty much agreeing that they can delay shipping for whatever reason they need, and this does not give you a right to cancel the purchase, and there is no refund. So pretty much they can string you along as long as they want and there is nothing you can do about it.

Momma2Bullet

Jan 15, 2011
NE Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullet {booboo}
wow, i guess i didn't see the 'bigger picture' here. i initially thought the OP was claiming they were trying to pretend to sell their pups. i guess i am naive as i can't imagine sending a large amount of money to a website like that. is there a way it can be shut down or atleast reported? is this "facebook scammer" something fairly new? :(

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Good work, desertskybulldogs!!

This site just looks fishy. There's no way I'd even consider buying a pup from that site.

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
By many names depending on the situation?
Good Day,
I have a contact that send me this information. I know this person who sent this to me so I trust where it came from. Just passing it on.
"ATTENTION !!
His website www.exoticfrencies.com email /"Exotic Frenchies <[email protected]>,
International swindler !! He cheated many breeders! Bought it from breeders kids , did not pay ! Shows false papers ( bank papers ), money never arrives , for breeders' bank account. French bulldog kids sold it , never paid a tax !!! A forest cheated a breeder in Hungary , owes many thousand dollarral.
--
SWINDLER !!! www.exoticfrencies.com
Name DEE."
EXOTICHFRENCIES.COM%20(%20SWINDLER%20!!!%20)[1].jpg

Most Reactions