f337753249bdc8e0eadfdf7dc8b21f73.jpg

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Oh my word, those wrinkles. I would just be all over them all day long, loving, kissing, cuddling :)

OP
benny316

benny316

Sep 9, 2014
These are the ones that I will be trying to get rehomed/sold will post pictures of the two im holding onto although one will be living with my sister

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Likewise, I love seeing pics of the pups as they grow. Hope you will stay around :)

OP
benny316

benny316

Sep 9, 2014
Sorry folks no more pictures as im getting warnings from administrator on site (see below) apparently im trying to sell my pups on the site which I find a joke as I never discussed this in any post or have I given my home address or contact details on the posts I have put up anyways extremely pissed off about this as all I wanted was to share my experience of raizing the pups

dolphin said:
Dear benny316,

You have received an infraction at English Bulldog News Forum.

Reason: Posting Breeder Links/Puppies for Sale/Intent to Sell/Stud Servi
-------
There is no selling puppies on this site, it's against the rules, thanks!
-------

This infraction is worth 5 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://www.englishbulldognews.com/f...ky-getting-section-post603362.html#post603362
These are the ones that I will be trying to get rehomed/sold will post pictures of the two im holding onto although one will be living with my sister

All the best,
English Bulldog News Forum[/QUOT

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Hi Benny, if it was never your intention, it was probably just a misunderstanding. We would love to see pics of the pups as they are being raised, but also understand if you choose not too. Just hoping for the best.

bully602

Sep 8, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chapo/Cheena/Chevy
Can you quickly outline the process of what you did the first few weeks after hte litter was born? I Plan on having a liter sometime this or next year and want to get an idea of what's involved. My wife and I are both planning on using our vacation time at work to get this done and the breeder i used is going to help me out as well but wanted to hear more about what's needed equipment wise and any type of daily activities I need to perform or look out for. I know it's gonna be tough

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.