Becky getting c section

OP
benny316

benny316

Sep 9, 2014
Its all going so fast and what with all the work raizing them you don't get much time to enjoy it the first few weeks were nuts but they are playing and moving about a lot more since the eyes opened

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
They look like little sausages!!! I'm in love!! :faint:

OP
benny316

benny316

Sep 9, 2014
Yea have a few videos of them but it won't let me upload when I try to do this tapatalk crashes on me but I am happy with their progress so far

mybrindlegirl

May 30, 2015
Country
Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Püppy
Such cute and beautiful babies:heartsign: It's wonderful they're developing so good!

OP
benny316

benny316

Sep 9, 2014
adfdf19b8ea1a0372bf4c3b716028620.jpg
eating solids
406ff87df91dd9ffa32f062c9fa0a731.jpg
and feeding off mammy<br/>

ruby

Oct 19, 2014
Blackpool, uk
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby
Oh my how will you let them go they are gorgeous! [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
benny316

benny316

Sep 9, 2014
It's going good bit more enjoyable there getting bigger and more playful definitely no where near as stressful as the first few weeks and its funny watching them wrestling with one another very happy with progress and how they are going. Its not easy to do and you really need a lot of time as between meself and the girlfriend we were watching them 24hrs for the first three weeks in shifts so anyone out there thinking of breeding few things I would say is dont think that this would be a one person job (and if there is anyone there on taptalk who has done this on their own fair play big respect it must have been tough) be prepared (supplys for people and dogs) as i rarely got to leave the house for weeks talk to people who have breed before and prepair for a lot of sleepless nights and some heart break as even though I have 6 lovely pups she did have 8 but im very happy with the litter would have been better if all survived but 6 is still a big litter for a bulldog and its really good experience being able to
Raise my own pups so thanks to everyone for the well wishes and sharing my experience with the little pups if anyone has any questions on how im doing things or anything lets know

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
[MENTION=12776]benny316[/MENTION], it is really responsible for you to say how hard it is. there are many people who think it is no big deal or aren't prepared for the complete dedication it requires and they wind up losing all or most of their pups. Thank you for giving the info on all the hard work and not just posting cute puppy pics! Like I said previoulsy, great job!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
I too, appreciate your honesty in how hard having a litter of bulldogs
is, just so very sorry you lost those 2 pups, knowing you grieved ;(
They & Momma look great...good job & thank you for pics, love them!

OP
benny316

benny316

Sep 9, 2014
It's not easy but is very rewarding when things go well.
23a509568f785b9f329e5cd6bd4b91a0.jpg
b1cf260bb453882b8d9834d27eb568b4.jpg
473faf82676f80325bd1ff49d2b59c1c.jpg
d9fd9d26d2cc3d46eea27ed6a8e082bc.jpg

OP
benny316

benny316

Sep 9, 2014
And don't worry I will have them for another few weeks so plenty more pictures

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
It's going good bit more enjoyable there getting bigger and more playful definitely no where near as stressful as the first few weeks and its funny watching them wrestling with one another very happy with progress and how they are going. Its not easy to do and you really need a lot of time as between meself and the girlfriend we were watching them 24hrs for the first three weeks in shifts so anyone out there thinking of breeding few things I would say is dont think that this would be a one person job (and if there is anyone there on taptalk who has done this on their own fair play big respect it must have been tough) be prepared (supplys for people and dogs) as i rarely got to leave the house for weeks talk to people who have breed before and prepair for a lot of sleepless nights and some heart break as even though I have 6 lovely pups she did have 8 but im very happy with the litter would have been better if all survived but 6 is still a big litter for a bulldog and its really good experience being able to
Raise my own pups so thanks to everyone for the well wishes and sharing my experience with the little pups if anyone has any questions on how im doing things or anything lets know

We did it ONE time and that will be our LAST!!! I don't think that people realize the time, effort and cost when breeding their bulldogs…

OP
benny316

benny316

Sep 9, 2014
I plan to do it again when mj is older be a few yrs off yet but yea not to be taken lightly a lot of work effort and emotion involved the month of May is a bit of a blur to me from lack of sleep and tending to the pups and it really takes a lot out of you as I said anyone thinking about breeding their bullys its not easy to get wonderful little puppies lots and lots of hard work

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.