benny316

Sep 9, 2014
6b54c9b478c75da90965369bbee0aa0e.jpg
hungry hungry hippos

OP
benny316

benny316

Sep 9, 2014
Yea all six are sucking off becky there is one that's a wee bit smaller than the rest so I am letting him have extra feeds but were 1 week old today so far doing good most have doubled in size and all feeding well im happy with thier progress

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
Yea all six are sucking off becky there is one that's a wee bit smaller than the rest so I am letting him have extra feeds but were 1 week old today so far doing good most have doubled in size and all feeding well im happy with thier progress

Great News - Glad to hear this.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Sorry about the loss of the two pups, but unfortunately that happens sometimes. They others are looking good and it's good they have doubles their weight in the first week, just two more weeks and you should be in the clear. I always hate the first 3 weeks. They are beautiful and I hope they all continue to do well.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I'm so glad to see the rest of your babies are doing well… they are absolutely adorable!!!

OP
benny316

benny316

Sep 9, 2014
Say hello uncle austin
de87a3437d2dc1547affac7d5a579ce7.jpg
so folks I decided to let austin meet the new babies and folks he was so gentle with them I was quite shocked as I had visions in my head of him using them as toys and him running off with one in his mouth but he lay down beside becky and was gently licking them and nudging them with his nose. Quite prowd of austin really and the way he was with the puppies hopefully mj takes to them as well as he has but she is on holiday with my sister and wont have her back until monday. Anyway the pups are 2 weeks old tomorrow and all is going good<br/>

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
That is just the sweetest thing, that Austin knew to be gentle
with these precious babies. Momma & babies touch my heart
so deeply, so very thankfully all are thriving & Momma is well.

Great job!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I am so happy to hear all is going well. The pic is adorable!

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
My Goodness what a Precious Mother and her Babies, all are so Beautiful. Austin was definitely a Sweet Heart. Kisses and Hugs to all of them.

OP
benny316

benny316

Sep 9, 2014
Yea feeling a bit more relaxed about things it was tense at the start and a lot of hard work and time but I will do it again but it will be mj next as I think that I will retire becky after this one.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.