Thread: Question about a breeder

Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chubs
    Likes (Received)

Default Question about a breeder

I am finally set to pick up my wonderful bulldog puppy, and could not be more excited. However, I want to be positive I get the healthiest dog possible. I have been talking to George from ***** Bulldogs. I talked to S R in regard to his dogs, who mentioned he has some of the best looking dogs. However, she also mentioned some possible lawsuits involving *** suing someone who bought a dog from him. Anyone have/had a dog from *****? I am in search of a male pet who I will neuter. thanks in advance
    Last edited by 2BullyMama; 04-21-2015 at 02:36 PM. Reason: removed names of breeders

Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chubs
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Question about a breeder

anyone?

Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lynn
    Country
    U.S.A.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maudee,Martha,Lizzie,Bro.Katie
    Likes (Received)

@davidjak Sorry but we are not allowed to recommend or discuss particulars of breeders on this site. You could try googling any reviews about them.
    I can only say Be careful if you can not see the parents on site-only brokers do not have the mother to the pups. There are sites on google to find info,such
    as any complaints. Review the paper work carefully.
    "
    “It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough,all the components of my heart will be dog,and I will become as generous and loving as they are"

4. Likes dolphin, 2BullyMama liked this post
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chubs
    Likes (Received)

oh, sorry....i'm new and didn't know that was a rule. I was asking because i know he has a clause in his contract that says you can't post negatively on the internet about him, or you'll be sued.....which is sketchy, but he also is a BCA hall of fame breeder, AKC breeder of merit, AKC judge and more. Some stuff about it is sketchy, and I talk to Susan Rodesnki (head of BCA breeder referral) who said he has some of the most beautiful dogs in the country and is indeed a hall of fame breeder, however she thinks some people have had some problems with him.

The Ultimate Sourmug nycbullymama's Avatar
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    b and w
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

@davidjak
    David- I'm sending you a private message.

Remove Ads