Question about a breeder

davidjak

Mar 19, 2015
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubs
I am finally set to pick up my wonderful bulldog puppy, and could not be more excited. However, I want to be positive I get the healthiest dog possible. I have been talking to George from ***** Bulldogs. I talked to S R in regard to his dogs, who mentioned he has some of the best looking dogs. However, she also mentioned some possible lawsuits involving *** suing someone who bought a dog from him. Anyone have/had a dog from *****? I am in search of a male pet who I will neuter. thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
davidjak

davidjak

Mar 19, 2015
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubs
anyone?

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
@davidjak Sorry but we are not allowed to recommend or discuss particulars of breeders on this site. You could try googling any reviews about them.
I can only say Be careful if you can not see the parents on site-only brokers do not have the mother to the pups. There are sites on google to find info,such
as any complaints. Review the paper work carefully.

OP
davidjak

davidjak

Mar 19, 2015
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubs
oh, sorry....i'm new and didn't know that was a rule. I was asking because i know he has a clause in his contract that says you can't post negatively on the internet about him, or you'll be sued.....which is sketchy, but he also is a BCA hall of fame breeder, AKC breeder of merit, AKC judge and more. Some stuff about it is sketchy, and I talk to Susan Rodesnki (head of BCA breeder referral) who said he has some of the most beautiful dogs in the country and is indeed a hall of fame breeder, however she thinks some people have had some problems with him.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
[MENTION=13901]davidjak[/MENTION]
David- I'm sending you a private message.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online