Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
The pictures could be better.
Practise all day getting your dogs stance right as it pays dividends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

traceylynn172

May 23, 2013
Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver ,Maui, Cupcake ,Winter, EEyore, Piglet, Roo and Hana
she is a cutie :) from a show stand point it is very hard to judge by pictures especially if there not is a show stacked postion. I would recommend asking your breeder there opinion or going to a show or two and see what they have at the shows to get a better idea. Not to mention she is still young they grow and change so much over the course of the next year and a half to 2 years. if you live close to a conformation class you can always take her there usually someone will know about bulldogs there.

OliviaB

Feb 18, 2015
Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Belle
Beautiful puppy but it's hard to tell if a dog is show quality or not by a picture. To get a good idea of conformation you need to put hands on a dog to feel their structure...if you watch a dog show judge you will see them doing that. Find a reputable bulldog person in your area and get their opinion in person :)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Hard to tell from the pics, need good stacked pics, side, front, and rear. Plus get some of her not panting, hopefully she stays inside and not outside. Also looks like she may have some allergy problems or yeast, by the looks of her feet. The toes are a little wider than I like, but that's just me. Try to get some good stacked pics and post them here please. She is a beauty though.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Beautiful girl! Does she chew on her paws, what do you feed
her, should be raw or grain free to prevent allergies.

Welcome to EBN, lots of great advice & experience here, I know
nothing about show quality but your bully is beautiful :)

OP
J

Juan Bazinga

Feb 24, 2015
hey everyone . Thank for the advise. I have not actually got her as yet, God willing maybe will get her within the next two months. She is still with the breeder, as I live in the Caribbean and and the process to get the puppy to me is quite long and requires a lot of tests to be done, vaccines etc before the puppy can travel .The breeder said she is good quality. I am not sure about the allergies but I would ask. Thanks for pointing that out. I had no idea. The breeder said he feeds her eukanuba large breed dog food.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
hey everyone . Thank for the advise. I have not actually got her as yet, God willing maybe will get her within the next two months. She is still with the breeder, as I live in the Caribbean and and the process to get the puppy to me is quite long and requires a lot of tests to be done, vaccines etc before the puppy can travel .The breeder said she is good quality. I am not sure about the allergies but I would ask. Thanks for pointing that out. I had no idea. The breeder said he feeds her eukanuba large breed dog food.

Juan, that food is a Chicken based kibble and does have a couple grains.
Many bullies do not do well with either of those ingredients so could be a
reason her paws look chewed on (itchy), be reading up in Forums section
on nutritional foods and what is available to you in the Caribbeans. Raw
feeding may be a great option and many here to advise you if you chose
that option. Good luck with everything, let us know when you get her!

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Hard to tell from the pics, need good stacked pics, side, front, and rear. Plus get some of her not panting, hopefully she stays inside and not outside. Also looks like she may have some allergy problems or yeast, by the looks of her feet. The toes are a little wider than I like, but that's just me. Try to get some good stacked pics and post them here please. She is a beauty though.

Yes, like David said I notice the staining on her paws - perhaps allergies or yeast... may want to look at what your feeding. She could be allergic to an ingredient. Make sure also that you are cleaning off her paws every time she comes in from outside. But she is definitely a beauty.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
[MENTION=13767]Juan Bazinga[/MENTION] I would tell the breeder to send "good" stacked pics, especially if they are selling her as "show quality". If they can not, then I would walk away, as they are not a "Show breeder". If you don't mind, would you PM me with the price they quoted you? I am curious, and will also let you know if it is a fair price.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
She looks absolutely adorable, but she is young and just may not be quite show quality, to tell you the truth. Are you looking for to show your bulldog? The middle picture also looks odd, may even be altered....

OP
J

Juan Bazinga

Feb 24, 2015
[MENTION=5315]Texas Carol[/MENTION] [MENTION=13133]TyTysmom[/MENTION] I messaged the breeder and will let you know what he says when he replies.
[MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION] the breeder did not advertise her as show quality, but he said she is good quality. I just wanted to know if she was show quality as I could not tell. I will inbox you the price.
Thank you everyone

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online