aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
If ckc means the Canadian kennel club the standards are similar if not the same as akc

sent from my droid mini

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
It's not the Canadian kennel club, it's the continental kennel club.
Quick question, does AKC allow this practice?

OP
mommydanford

mommydanford

Feb 21, 2012
Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly May Giggles, Mister Moe Wrinkles, Lil' Miss Jitterbug Wiggles and Calling All Angels Trudeaux
Petra I do inseminate, my bully's are not those that breed naturally. Insemination makes it easier for everyone and like you said, you run less risk for infections. Yes, NYCBullymama, AKC does allow this practice just at a higher cost for registration. RalphieBoy, in my opinion the quality of the dog makes no difference whether they are registered AKC, CKC, NKC or any others. I charge $1500 + for my babies just because that is average in my area. All breeders are different, and believe me I have seen and heard of some pretty shady things that breeders do. I just want others to be able to experience the love of a Bully as we all have. I am not out to make a quick buck, and always make sure my babies are going to good families who are going to love them just as we do.

OP
mommydanford

mommydanford

Feb 21, 2012
Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly May Giggles, Mister Moe Wrinkles, Lil' Miss Jitterbug Wiggles and Calling All Angels Trudeaux
2014-03-23 002 007.jpg2014-03-18 001 003.jpg First picture is one of my males and second picture is my female on the left and my other male on the right. Which male would you pick for the next breeding?

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.