Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Matrix Bulldogs, Jacksonville, FL selling sick puppies

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mocha Bubbles
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Matrix Bulldogs, Jacksonville, FL selling sick puppies

The sad and horrible thing about all this is the lack of compassion, humanity, love this people have for these poor creatures.The lack of respect for life. You purchase a puppy, the entire family falls in love with the puppy and you discover it is sick. The breeder, in return says I will give you another one. Just like that ,as if we are exchanching a pair of pants or a shirt that was broken. God sees all. We are all Gods creatures. So rest assured your day will come.
    LisaMarie

I will be filing a complaint on Brook and Michelle as well and plan on doing so pretty soon.
    Instead of posting every detail- i will make a long story short.
    I Purchased a puppy in April
    she was diagnosed with Severe Coccidia.
    She has Constant diarhea not associated with the cocidida. (still has it after coccidia was cured) still on going at the vet.-running tests
    puppy was supposed to be 8 weeks old- however she was only 6. (which is illegal in the state of Florida to sell at that age)
    No Shot Record
    No Health Certificate..
    Brook refuses to pay vet costs associated with treatment and shots that she was supposed to have already had when i purchased her.
    Brook and Michelle both refuse to return calls or emails.

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
    Likes (Received)

@lovemypups, please contact me. this is the same signs my Bella had (she is a Brooke puppy as well) I can may have answers and save you thousands in diagnosis/vet bills.

Always with me

i just bought a dog from brook and the girlfriend and that night the dog was so sick. after a thousand phone calls to them and a vet visit i demanded that i was bringing the dog back. Now after another million phone calls they are not responding and I can not get my money back. Im going to file a police report, get an attny, file with the breeders assocaition and then take out an article in the Jax newspaper and then get the news involved. If anyone would like to try and get their money back for vet visits and money from their purchase please contact me

the same goes for us..sick puppy bought in June from Brook. Im calling jax news and newspaper to get a story out about them. if you want to try and get refunded give me your info and I will try and help you as well.
    im so sick about this!

I purchased a puppy from Brook about a year ago. I was so happy with my puppy that I bought another from him about a month ago. I have also had two of my very good friends buy from him as well with zero issues. They have been nothing but helpful! I would call and text all the time for little things and they would respond right back. Its hard for me to believe all this negative feedback because I have had such a great experience. Both my puppies are in excellent health and my first puppy has been shown several times and even won. I would not have had it any other way. Im sorry that there are people with bad experiences and not everyone is perfect. I have nothing put positive things to say about Brook.

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by mom of two View Post
    I purchased a puppy from Brook about a year ago. I was so happy with my puppy that I bought another from him about a month ago. I have also had two of my very good friends buy from him as well with zero issues. They have been nothing but helpful! I would call and text all the time for little things and they would respond right back. Its hard for me to believe all this negative feedback because I have had such a great experience. Both my puppies are in excellent health and my first puppy has been shown several times and even won. I would not have had it any other way. Im sorry that there are people with bad experiences and not everyone is perfect. I have nothing put positive things to say about Brook.
    He will probably need a character witness in court..under oath. Guess that would be you.

Real Name
    Bruno's Daddy
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bruno
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by mom of two View Post
    I have noticed that Breeders who have so called "Happy" customers, always answer questions on the phone and through emails, and are always eager to chat.
    It's the "UnhappY" customers who get the cold shoulder and are ignored and mistreated. I'm sure if you started complaining or bringing up issues with one of your pups they would not be as friendly and as quick to respond.
    I know this first hand. I have had many pitbulls before and know tons of breeders who do this exact same thing. Praise their stock, and you are a friend indeed....Complain and you are shut out.
    http://www.englishbulldognews.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic1104_1.gif

Actually one of my friends that bought from him brought a puppy home. After about 3weeks after having the puppy it got a little cold...obviously nothing related to Brook after being gone for almost a month. They called Brook and told them about this problem and he actually met them with some med to help them out. Brook didnt even have to do that and wasnt even responsible. All I know is that there are two sides to every story. You never hear about all the Happy customers..only the few that were unhappy.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Remove Ads