Puppies

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chelseaay

Hi everyone, only nearly 2 more weeks until amy is due to have her puppies, we are so excited including amy! I think she is just so fed up she can't wait until they are here :) we have everything ready, comfy blankets, puppy milk, pen, newspapers, baby wipes etc.

Below are pictures of amy and the stud we used (KINGROCK TAKEN AS RED) they are going to be gorgeous little things! :D ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408885463.393775.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1408885470.049044.jpg

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
You'd better catch up on your sleep NOW!!! When Bella had her pups, I was an absolute mess… getting up every 2 hours just about did me in… Lol

OP
C

Chelseaay

You'd better catch up on your sleep NOW!!! When Bella had her pups, I was an absolute mess… getting up every 2 hours just about did me in… Lol

Lol I know me and my husband have both took 2 weeks off work and he's doing night feeds I'm doing days :)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Hope everything goes well, and you catch up on your sleep. Just a reminder, we don't allow pics of litters or the sell of pups on this site.

OP
C

Chelseaay

Hope everything goes well, and you catch up on your sleep. Just a reminder, we don't allow pics of litters or the sell of pups on this site.

Ok no problem I wasn't going to advertise on here anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.