Voitto is the third best bulldog in Finland;)

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
The annual Specialty Show of the Bulldog Club of Finland was last weekend, 124 bulldogs attended. The judges for dogs was Paul Seal ja for bitches and BOB intermediate Hayley Seal from Kennel Sealaville, GB.
This was the fourth time we attented and had great results. Voitto was the number one in intermediate class and best male 4. The first place went to Russia, so Voitto must be the third best bulldog in Finland erkkari-015.jpgerkkari-065.jpgerkkari-077.jpgHe was also intermediate BOB and got a trophy for that too. We have to return it next year, so I "guess" we're attending next year alsoerkkari-334.jpgIt's amazing how different he look in photos compared to how I see him...

I have promised Usko that this is his last show, except for these annual Speciality shows, so he performed better than ever, but did not place, got excellent reviews though in the champion classerkkari-127.jpgerkkari-239.jpgHe will always be my number one!

What a great event to meet friends and fellow bulldog enthusiasts!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Awesome and congrats, your boys look great out there, very nice bullies.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Congratulations Riikka!!! Of course you know that we thing both of your boys are NUMBER ONE!!! :judges: How is Voitto doing?!! Did you ever find out what was going on w/him?!! Oh and BTW WHERE did you get those BULLY SHOES?!! :w00t:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Congratulations Rikka.... your boys are both stunning!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Awesome those boys don't surprise me a bit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
RiiSi

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Thank you! There's been nothing wrong with Voitto, Usko had some trouble, but he's fine now. Got those shoes from a dear friend. They're Adidas shoes and think they're sold in the states.
Congratulations Riikka!!! Of course you know that we thing both of your boys are NUMBER ONE!!! :judges: How is Voitto doing?!! Did you ever find out what was going on w/him?!! Oh and BTW WHERE did you get those BULLY SHOES?!! :w00t:

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Congratulations!!! You know how much i admire your boys. Both are simply stunning.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Thank you! There's been nothing wrong with Voitto, Usko had some trouble, but he's fine now. Got those shoes from a dear friend. They're Adidas shoes and think they're sold in the states.

Sorry I meant to type Usko… got them mixed up!!! Lol Glad to hear he's on the mend...

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Congratulations, well deserved (and well earned)...so much dedication, hard work
and expenses to earn these awards. Thrilled to hear mighty Usko is well...GOD bless!

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Congratulations! Great pictures!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.