Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
Hi
we have diesel who is a 15 month bully and Gucci a 14 month miniature chihuahua.
Our breeder friend asked if they could use Gucci as a stud and turned up when I was at work.
Gucci mated but diesel now won't leave him alone and is trying to hump constantly. :no:
I have just gave Gucci a bath incase it was the smell. I called our mate who says its dominance and it will calm down ????? Oh the bath never worked

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I think the first mistake was made by bringing the female to your place. Her scent is still there-and the boys are smelling it. Diesel is now at racing hormone age, and I am sure this has "inspired" him. It doesn't seem like it's going to be very easy to stop this behavior, for a full male. Personally, I would have taken the chi to the female, and had him groomed before coming home. But having males, it probably would have begun sooner or later. I am sure they can be taught not to hump-but it will take alot, as it is natural behavior. Also Diesel is saying "oh yeah-I'll show you-if you think you're going to get all the chicks!!"

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online