Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: a little advice please

Bulldog(s) Names
    None yet
    Likes (Received)

Default a little advice please

hello everyone. i am new to this site and looking for some advice and guidance. i have always had a love for english bulldogs and now want to look into buying one to show and to breed. my family are professional breeders in minature schnauzers and i have there help. i would like some advice in where i can find the best breeders for great bloodline bullys. any help and advice will be greatly appreciated. thank you.

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Priestess Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Therese Hamilton
    Sierra Vista Arizona
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Amber and Ruby
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: a little advice please

I am no help in this area as I bought my girls to be pets. I played with the idea of showing for a quick minute and researched several trainers but at the first mention of the trainer taking my girls somewhere without me there that did me in on any ideas of showing my bullies. I leave the breeding to the experts and look for advice from them when necessary. I just wanted to say welcome to the site and good luck.

Remove Ads